SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

manoharpillai

Hi, I noticed one more thing with regards to Educomp. As per your correction strategy, the candle has to touch 34 ema in 16 to 18 weeks.

On 5th July 2011, it made a high of 416, when 34 ema was 420, which means the 34 ema was not touched.
On 10th June 2011, it made a high of 455, when 34 ema was 446, which means the 34 ema was last touched on 10th June 2011.

10th June happened to be a Friday. So yesterday, it had completed 12 weeks. By 30th of this month, it will be 16th week. But my only concern here is that in case of Educomp, the 34 ema had always been touched. This is the first time, the candle is staying away from 34 ema since a long time (12 weeks). So does your 34 ema apply in the case of this stock?

Regarding the June spike:), I feel the schools are all opening and most of the state education board have started implementing smart classes. But :( ever since, the stock has been battered a lot due to Income tax raid. The real news is still not known, :confused: as to why this stock is getting hit again and again. The good news might be the quarterly results will be showing profits due to this smart class implementation by state syllabus,:) which could be a reason why the stock will move up to touch 15 ema or possibly the 34 ema too. Correct me if I am wrong!

Raj
kindly read the rules once again...... the founder had clearly mentioned

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TIMEFRAMES ARE FOR NIFTY FUTURES ONLY.

so any stock specific call one have to test this method before take any trade.
i am watching 15 ema let us see what happens next week...!!

vinst

NF is not close to completion of 14-15 weeks as far as touching 34e is concerned. as of now, 6 weeks are over, i guess.

manoharpillai

I Request to all new entrants to this technique please read the start of this thread rite up about 315 strategies will help and clear all doubts

Last edited:

manoharpillai

NF is not close to completion of 14-15 weeks as far as touching 34e is concerned. as of now, 6 weeks are over, i guess.
NF had crossed 15 ema on Friday needs only 6 weeks to cross 15 EMA .... please refer to the start of this thread for any technical aspects.... everything is described very clearly. duration for 15 and 34 ema are different ...!!!

trade4putuval

I Request to all new entrants to this technique please read the start of this thread rite up about 315 strategies will help and clear all doubts
Thanks for your tip!

I am not a new entrant. I had been away from this website for two to three months. I have been following this strategy since a long time now.

In fact, I have been watching all the stocks, trying to identify some stocks that follows the correction strategy and only Educomp qualify for 34 ema at the moment (as per your comment ... any stock specific call one have to test this method). So I just want SH's expert advice on the same. I had already tried this correction strategy on many stocks since the past four to five months and believe me, it has worked! Check Essar oil in the month of March-May. Check petronet in the month of July-August. Check Asian paints in the month of Mid-May and Mid-June. And many more ...

This is the first time I am trying 34 ema, so thought to ask SH's advice. It would be nice if you can use your expertise to answer our concerns instead of giving pointers. Thanks!

Last edited: