SH's Intraday Strategy - ELH5

columbus

Dear columbus,
Thanks for your views...but I not understood what you are said....when we take 2nd lot...you means enter 1 lot first and if it goes against our inetial trend then average with another lot....there is stop of 20 points..please elobearte it...
Dear VJAY,

Let me explain with a example.
Suppose you have a target of 6030+ in your mind.
Suppose minifty has reached 6010 ,which you think is bottom.
Buy a lot there.Later suppose minifty moved to 5990 against your trend.
Take another buy lot at 5990.(Don't be in a hurry to average).
Then liquidate your position at target in your mind or slightly less.
I hope I am clear.

VJAY

Dear VJAY,

Let me explain with a example.
Suppose you have a target of 6030+ in your mind.
Suppose minifty has reached 6010 ,which you think is bottom.
Buy a lot there.Later suppose minifty moved to 5990 against your trend.
Take another buy lot at 5990.(Don't be in a hurry to average).
Then liquidate your position at target in your mind or slightly less.
I hope I am clear.
Dear Columbus,
Ok understood...but where we put stop fot these trades?as per example our stop is @5990 (20 points)...so we entered again there with another lot(suppose)if it still not go to my trend then how can I manage these positions?

columbus

Dear Columbus,
Ok understood...but where we put stop fot these trades?as per example our stop is @5990 (20 points)...so we entered again there with another lot(suppose)if it still not go to my trend then how can I manage these positions?
Dear VJAY,

Averaging has DIMINISHING EFFECT.
First average has 50% effect (total 2 lots),Second average has 33% effect
(total 3 lots),Third average has 25% effect(total 4 lots)................etc..
So beyond 2nd or 3rd average , it does not make sense ,clearly it signals ,you are
averaging a losing position.Just avoid this.

Moreover NEVER BE IN A HURRY TO AVERAGE.

Last edited:
Hi pundit,
I am using investbulls. I don't think they have this high,low ema facility.
I also am using Investbulls. There is only fixed EMA/SMAs. To overcome this I'm using GCI4, in which you can construct anything, to your wish. You can d/l this free software from GCI Finances site. All the best.

pundit

I also am using Investbulls. There is only fixed EMA/SMAs. To overcome this I'm using GCI4, in which you can construct anything, to your wish. You can d/l this free software from GCI Finances site. All the best.

Can you please provide the link. is it free or paid?

downloaded but not able to connect to server, any how i will switch to icharts.in
Dear Pundit,
When I downloaded it first, the web address was gcifinancial.com. Now it seems different. As I'm not well versed in computer and its applications, may some other helping and experienced traders of this forum address you on this issue, please. All the best !

pundit

Dear Pundit,
When I downloaded it first, the web address was gcifinancial.com. Now it seems different. As I'm not well versed in computer and its applications, may some other helping and experienced traders of this forum address you on this issue, please. All the best !
Thank dayder,
I will find the other way.