SH's Intraday Strategy - ELH5

VJAY

If you pay 5 point brokerage per trade .. you should not trade this timeframe.

I pay only 2 points brokerage including sell and buy both.

Cheers
SH
is it including other charges/taxes?

biyasc

If you pay 5 point brokerage per trade .. you should not trade this timeframe.

I pay only 2 points brokerage including sell and buy both.

Cheers
SH
i am paying 4 point brokareges (including tax etc.) & actually i am not trading this strategy. i have my own scalping system in place. just watching its performances in real time. thanks.

in day trading its absolutely critical to negotiate the lowest possible brokerage you can obtain.

Just as an example suppose you pay 0.2% roundtun per trade (I know u dont pay that much but its just to illustrate the effect of brokerage) Lets say you have Rs100 so you pay 20 paisa roundturn per trade, say i trade 2 times a day (and this is conservative side). So in a month 40 trades, in a year 480 trades. So we have to pay 96 rs in brokerage in a year, that means we need to make 96% on our capital just to b/e. forget about profit.

so its just to explain the staggering effect brokerage has on daytrading especially over the long term it really adds up so guys its really crucial to get lowest brokerage possible.

VJAY

Dear SH,
Is this strategy not works in these type of markets....imo you are trading this method some times now..how is its profitability...sure in longer term it will in profit...just asking for some info from you:)...though am started paper trade it for 1 month in minifty....

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

columbus

Is this strategy not works in these type of markets....
imo you are trading this method some times now..how
is its profitability...sure in longer term it will in profit...
just asking for some info from you:)...though am started
paper trade it for 1 month in minifty....
It is good idea to trade with not ONE but 2 minifty lots.
You use second lot to moderate ,that is ,if other lot goes
against the TREND ,use it.If the FIRST is in TREND ,do not
use it.Taking small profits many times is better than a stiff
target.(Big target).

VJAY

It is good idea to trade with not ONE but 2 minifty lots.
You use second lot to moderate ,that is ,if other lot goes
against the TREND ,use it.If the FIRST is in TREND ,do not
use it.Taking small profits many times is better than a stiff
target.(Big target).
Dear columbus,
Thanks for your views...but I not understood what you are said....when we take 2nd lot...you means enter 1 lot first and if it goes against our inetial trend then average with another lot....there is stop of 20 points..please elobearte it...