SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the trading. I am going through the thread, but can anyone help me to how identify 315 crossing in trading Tiger software? If not in trading tiger then any other methodology? I am using trading tiger but I have to select the scripts individually to verify if it has crossed 315 or not. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hardik229

bapu4

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the trading. I am going through the thread, but can anyone help me to how identify 315 crossing in trading Tiger software? If not in trading tiger then any other methodology? I am using trading tiger but I have to select the scripts individually to verify if it has crossed 315 or not. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hardik229
Hi Hardik !!
Ur difficulty is genuine !! Presently ,everybody searches scripwise only, but what i feel is that there could be an afl eaisly written and put into a sofware like Amibroker etc !! Then u can get the crossover in all the scrips at once !! so u have to search for Afl and a software that can process it .

God bless !!

dear tradewithhunter,first of all i thank you for introducing ,a very successful 315 system of trading
as i am also using one of the most advance system of trading,so after going through your system,just to check,i removed most of the material from my mts and added strateg 315 on it,the results were amazing!!!
being a commodity trader ,i tested it on lead and zink
the results were like this
lead-short trade open-114--got second position entry at 101/90--saturday closing 98/55 amazing!!
zink-short open 104/75--got second position entry at99.70--got third position entry at 98/10---saturday closing94/75
both trades are still open on short side
all the result are extraordinary-once the momemtum is built-this can be one of the best strategy(these are only ten day trading results)
thanks once again

Hi Ashwin
Are u saying that u are using 315 and not 534 and still getting good result on commodities.
Please answer, as I am doing the same.
And I would like to Tradewithhunter Sir again and agian for this splendid system as I am in losses for the last 1 year trying different stratergies.
Thanks a lot
Prem

Hi Hardik !!
Ur difficulty is genuine !! Presently ,everybody searches scripwise only, but what i feel is that there could be an afl eaisly written and put into a sofware like Amibroker etc !! Then u can get the crossover in all the scrips at once !! so u have to search for Afl and a software that can process it .

God bless !!
Thanks Bapu4...!!

Hi SH,
Thanks for this Great System.
I have gone trough all the pages now.
I became a fan of this, when read the rules of it. I applied it on Leadmini immediately and confidently booking profits from day 1.
I would like to thank you when ever i exit with profit as I was losing money using different strategies.
Thanks one and all and specially SH to run this thread for 4 years to help losers like me.
And Please answer to the new comers to encourage and profit from this system.
Prem

anilnegi

Hi SH,
Thanks for this Great System.
I have gone trough all the pages now.
I became a fan of this, when read the rules of it. I applied it on Leadmini immediately and confidently booking profits from day 1.
I would like to thank you when ever i exit with profit as I was losing money using different strategies.
Thanks one and all and specially SH to run this thread for 4 years to help losers like me.
And Please answer to the new comers to encourage and profit from this system.
Prem
i also incur huge losses due to trying different strategy, that is why someone says "master of one, jack of none" rather than jack of all master of none.

anil

Exits

Yes, we do exit at certain points even when our SAR is not hit. These exit points are obviously when our position is suddenly in deep profits becuase of an extreme rally or crash in our favour. The exit points are where you find our 'current' EOD candle is not touching 3 EMA at all. On this candle, we book profits and wait for markets to correct back and touch 3 EMA again. As soon as 3 EMA is touched we jump back into our initiaal position. So in a way we stay with our position, we just exit it once and get back in after a small correction.

Dear SH

From your EXIT strategy as per my understanding if the current' EOD candle is not touching 3 EMA at all will apply only when we are in profit and not when it is against us.
For example if there is a gap up instead of a gap down and EOD candle is not touching 3 EMA at all then what to do.
And here EOD candle means we have to wait for the end of the day or immediately when we see a gap down
Thanks in advance for your detailed explanation.
Prem

Hi Hardik !!

God bless !!
There is an AFL available in this thread itself. Infact there are several AFLs available which people have fine tuned based on their own filters that they use along with 3-15 crossovers.

Just a word of caution, this strategy cannot be applied to all the scrips, even SH had suggested 10ish scrips for which this can be applied. So do not consider every 3-15 crossover as a breakout for rally. Some stocks whip like crazy using this strategy.

I hope you have gone through the thread in its entirety, a long trending period will usually be followed by several short range bound days/weeks, SH had added a few rules for position sizing based on this principle.

Nevertheless, this is one of the most simplest strategies, and works like a charm in trending markets. Happy trading! :thumb: