SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

gmt900

Friends,
I am a non tech savvy person. I have gone through SH's 315 strategy. Essential part of the strategy is to use realtime charts and use EMA3 and EMA 15 lines to decide on entry, exits, pyramiding etc. I am a little confused about this part.
I have tried TAME,chartink, ichart,google finance and some other sites. But I am not able to figure out how to superimpose EOD charts and real time charts. I mean, if at 3.15 pm I have to take a decision on the action to be taken , depending on the EMA5/EMA15 crossover, how do I do it?
Is this data available only on paid sites?
What is back fill?
Thanks and regards,
gmt900

anilnegi

Friends,
I am a non tech savvy person. I have gone through SH's 315 strategy. Essential part of the strategy is to use realtime charts and use EMA3 and EMA 15 lines to decide on entry, exits, pyramiding etc. I am a little confused about this part.
I have tried TAME,chartink, ichart,google finance and some other sites. But I am not able to figure out how to superimpose EOD charts and real time charts. I mean, if at 3.15 pm I have to take a decision on the action to be taken , depending on the EMA5/EMA15 crossover, how do I do it?
Is this data available only on paid sites?
What is back fill?
Thanks and regards,
gmt900
I have the file but dont know how to upload, if any one can help

anil

If you are using mobile phone then you can subscribe for investor which uploads data every 5 minutes. Annual subscription is around 1000 rs. Also it gives buy and sell signal for this strategy.