SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Hi,
I am trying to backtest this strategy by importing data and replaying bar by bar in Amibroker.
I am new to Ami as well as backtesting. I have run into a couple of problems. Someone please guide me.

1) When I add 3EMA and 15EMA on charts, they appear in a seperate pane at bottom and not on the chart. So I have to look at both EMA values for every bar to scan for crossover. How can these 2 lines appear on the chart?

2) Second point is: I can see only close EMA which is good for entry and exit decisions. However we also exit when candle at open doesn't touch 3EMA.
How can I get around this problem?

Regards
Krist.

drag and drop the EMA to the chart
Thank you, it worked :)

But still stuck with the 3EMA open problem.
Can there be something like the difference between last days close EMA and open price should be greater than some figure for the body not touching 3EMA?

abhi_neth

Thank you, it worked :)

But still stuck with the 3EMA open problem.
Can there be something like the difference between last days close EMA and open price should be greater than some figure for the body not touching 3EMA?
Hi Krist,
This strategy is a bit difficult to back test as there are various things that we do to increase our profits like exit when market opens away from 3EMA & enter back into position on touching 3EMA. This increases profits & also reduces losses during whipsaw. Best way to test this strategy is to paper trade it for a month & then take actual trades.