SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

abhi_neth

Can someone, pls give me the crossover point. I thought it was 4983 & now the markets are at 4983 & EMA are not showing the crossover.

Thx

As Nifty opened in Gap down today I think its not touching 3 EMA.( As I dnt have real time indicator I am not sure if its touching 3 EMA or not)
So can we hold our long position as chances of it touching to 3 EMA also possible tomorrow.

Thanks

abhi_neth

3rd Whipsaw. Any chance of getting some returns now?

Can someone, pls give me the crossover point. I thought it was 4983 & now the markets are at 4983 & EMA are not showing the crossover.

Thx
NF bearish cross over confirmed at 4983...And since this is the 3rd whipsaw, have enttered double my normal size... (I entered normal size at 4980 and more at 4950 and 4930)

Will wait for couple of days and see on when to rollover to Oct series....I would advise not to miss any days as it looks like a trend is starting and 5 days is a huge timframe for a trend.

Cheers
Shiva

abhi_neth

NF bearish cross over confirmed at 4983...And since this is the 3rd whipsaw, have enttered double my normal size... (I entered normal size at 4980 and more at 4950 and 4930)

Will wait for couple of days and see on when to rollover to Oct series....I would advise not to miss any days as it looks like a trend is starting and 5 days is a huge timframe for a trend.

Cheers
Shiva
Thanks....but my chart showed crossover only at 4963. Don't know why the difference.

I think if we have a bearish crossover, we should short next month's(Oct) future as we have only 5 trading days left in this month. Any other view on this.
no point rolling over still 5 days left.