SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

rkkarnani

Finally out of Renuks 65PE @ 2.30..... weeeeeeehooooooooo

I think that if one can weather some whipsaws... 315 is gonna reward you for your patience no matter what
I feel in 315 problem is not whips, its lack of clarity on concept , our discipline and failure to adhere to rules of Exit and reentry on 3EMA , and also for some who have bigger accounts also Add at 15 EMA touch.
Even without Adds, 315 with exit and reentry is a good strategy in NF atleast which I have been tracking for some time now!!
The best thing about 315 is its simplicity!!!

gauharjk

You know what I feel like a dumb idiot... i took two positions for two whipsaws and didnt take this final position of going short...... grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::annoyed::annoyed:
Same pinch :rofl:

trading is the only industry where
there is no office politics,no nepotism,
no favouritsm.it is the only industry
where reward is directly proportionate
to your efforts with decipline.

Be patience and faith in any strategy you are using and stick to it each and every trade no matter of couple of loss trades.

Bhavesh gelani

You know what I feel like a dumb idiot... i took two positions for two whipsaws and didnt take this final position of going short...... grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::annoyed::annoyed:
(NOT MY WORD COPY AND PASTE)
Always Be In the Market

I have always characterized trading the trend as keeping your costs down while waiting for the big move. We know that to trade profitably, especially for trend traders, you need to be in the market for the big move. Many traders stay out of the market when its quiet and try to predict when the big move will occur.

These people invariably miss the big move.Instead of trying to predict when the big move will occur, your task becomes to minimize your losses and drawdown while you are waiting for the big move to occur. This is a different way of looking at trading that focuses on managing cash flow and risk rather than finding magic indicators and making good predictions.

Trading thus moves from a hobby to a business.
The only way to ensure that you wont miss the big move is to always be in themarket.