SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

3 EMA not touched at gap down .... you know what to do ....cool 150 gap down !:lol:

Cheers
SH
3 EMA not touched for last 2 days .... which means no shorts ... and today Mr Market has decided to gap down 250 points it seems ... opportunity missed for me ... I hope some 315 traders are holding some shorts.

I do not mind missing this 250-300 points gap down today ....atleast I am not long like many other bottom fishers :rofl:

Cheers
SH

TH great bro, atleast we r not long today :D

3 EMA not touched for last 2 days .... which means no shorts ... and today Mr Market has decided to gap down 250 points it seems ... opportunity missed for me ... I hope some 315 traders are holding some shorts.

I do not mind missing this 250-300 points gap down today ....atleast I am not long like many other bottom fishers :rofl:

Cheers
SH
What a turnaround today .... 3 EMA market correction prediction logic pulled Nifty like anything ... :clapping:

cheers
SH

I'm new here but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Tradewithhunter for such an excellent, yet amazingly simple, trading strategy. I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

BTW, EXCELLENT board!!!!

Help needed! I have been following this strategy since some time now but really cant figure out what kind of a setup is required to get proper signals on time. What are all you guys following? Like is it possible to get eod charts with updates per second and is that the chart we are supposed to follow.because i follow eod charts in amibrokers(updates only at the end of the day as the name suggests) but think that waiting for the next day isnt that profitable.so how do i keep track of emas movement when the market is open.

(please feel free to correct any of my thoughts if I'm off track...tia)

trader_boy,

Whoever you use when you buy/sell stocks should offer Level 2 so you can see the prices as they trade. They should also offer live charts. Now let's pretend you have had 10 stocks on a watchlist and 2 of them are closing in on a 3 and 15 day MA crossover.

The next day you would watch the price action of the 2 stocks. If towards the end of the day you project it clearly closing above the 15 day MA...AND...the 3 day MA does in fact cross over the 15 day MA, buy that pig before the close of the day because you have just entered at the beginning of the reversal.

You just have to have a watchlist of stocks and the ability to watch them throughout the day (periodically) to see if they develop.

Also, and I can be wrong on this one but don't think I am, if you miss the buy in the afternoon but buy the next morning - you are still buying at the beginning of a very nice run of at least 20% ROI in the short term.

This is an EXCELLENT trading system.