SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Well , Arjun, can you kinly point to the Post where TWH has posted this so that one can go thorough the 'origiinal' wordings of TWH, not that I doubt what you are saying, but just wish to confirm that interpretation is correct.

What should we understand in present case is the "point where crossover happened"!! ???

What you have pointed out can be a good way to minimise the whip on next day of crossover!!

Thanks for posting it !! :clapping:
here is it
http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...egy-how-use-if-effectively-11.html#post347026

in the second point , he states "Initially SL is a bearish crossover of EMAs"

tanewbie

thanks for that
but like today market went upto 5640 so will we keep our shorts and wait till 3:25?
i read in the initial posts by TWH that we should place our stoploss at the point where crossover happened so wouldnt that have been triggered?
I was short in nf like all of us but I used camarilla R4 to go long with R3 as stop and reverse to go back to 315 strategy.

Tiodays R4 is 5600 and R3 is 5586

I was short in nf like all of us but I used camarilla R4 to go long with R3 as stop and reverse to go back to 315 strategy.

Tiodays R4 is 5600 and R3 is 5586
thanks for the info :thumb:
do u use camarilla often?
have u experienced improvement in results of 315 by using this?
sorry if this is a noob question as i have never used camarilla.

rkkarnani

thanks for that
but like today market went upto 5640 so will we keep our shorts and wait till 3:25?
i read in the initial posts by TWH that we should place our stoploss at the point where crossover happened so wouldnt that have been triggered?
If what you say is correct, then I am mistaken about the strategy as posted by TWH!! Sorry for that. As I do not use this strategy as mentioned here, I am more prone to error.. though somehow I doubt it! what you might have inferred wrongly from reading what TWH had written as this point never came up before!! Request others to comment on this matter.
Maybe you have inferred the SAR as SL and SAR will happen only EOD as crossover is confimed at close!!

Last edited:
Dear TWH
For SAR
should we stop(exit) whenever there is reverse crossover and take a reverse position only if it stays so at 3:25 ?
or do we reverse our position the moment opposite crossover takes place?
someone please confirm this point.

long NF@5626

Arjun, I think I am correct when I say that a "crossover" is confirmed only when it happens EOD!! Intraday crossovers have no value!! Pray that I am correct. Would request others to comment on this aspect please.
it is possible i am wrong but i do feel that i read this point somewhere but then it could my mistake. i hope TWH replies soon and guides us through.

P.S.: i am really sorry if cause of my misunderstanding i have created confusion among others.

Dear TWH
For SAR
should we stop(exit) whenever there is reverse crossover and take a reverse position only if it stays so at 3:25 ?
or do we reverse our position the moment opposite crossover takes place?
someone please confirm this point.

long NF@5626
we will take a reverse position only if it stays so at 3:25 and we do not reverse our position the moment opposite crossover takes place.