SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Yes, small profit of 40-50 points in previous buy trade.

Now short in NF.

Cheers
SH
you are very humble sir, you did not mention that previous gave an opportunity of 200+ points!!! From around 5538 to 5760!! I had in fact exited on 8th July when Nifty opened at 5760 far away from 3 EMA!! Though part of it was set off by my reentry at 15 EMA touch!! With discipline the startegy is a gem!!! Thanks.
:thumb:

rkkarnani

If there is SAR before 3 then won't we cover and long?
I mean we will exit on reverse crossover anytime. And then will wait till 15:25 to long.
Arjun, No its not like this. As per SH's guidelines all Crossovers are valid on close as the values used in the EMA calculatin is based on Close of the day!

If you would notice the crossover(as per value given by tanewbie) happened today at : 9:35 high was 92.75 again at 10:25 , 10:35, 10:45, and there after the High has been below 5591!!
So we do not go in and out of the trade on every breach of crossover level. As you said wait till 15.25, Arjun, after doing a high of 5596.75 NF went down to 5565 today. It is back to > 5592. You may be proved correct "TODAY" at 3:25 But Suppose we exited our short when Long crossover happened and were waiting and the Price went down say maybe 5500 (we would still be waiting)and at 3:25 we had 5510... we would be loosing a lot of Points... we take chance but according to the Strategy!! Prefer loosing a few points or more but stick to the strategy!! All crossovers as per Rules are determined at 3:25 r later only!!!

rh6996

rkk sir, your strategy to enter above or below the C/O candle again seems to be working favourably!! Thanks, I suggested it to my friend and be is benefitted. Thanx!!

Arjun, No its not like this. As per SH's guidelines all Crossovers are valid on close as the values used in the EMA calculatin is based on Close of the day!

If you would notice the crossover(as per value given by tanewbie) happened today at : 9:35 high was 92.75 again at 10:25 , 10:35, 10:45, and there after the High has been below 5591!!
So we do not go in and out of the trade on every breach of crossover level. As you said wait till 15.25, Arjun, after doing a high of 5596.75 NF went down to 5565 today. It is back to > 5592. You may be proved correct "TODAY" at 3:25 But Suppose we exited our short when Long crossover happened and were waiting and the Price went down say maybe 5500 (we would still be waiting)and at 3:25 we had 5510... we would be loosing a lot of Points... we take chance but according to the Strategy!! Prefer loosing a few points or more but stick to the strategy!! All crossovers as per Rules are determined at 3:25 r later only!!!
thanks for that
but like today market went upto 5640 so will we keep our shorts and wait till 3:25?
i read in the initial posts by TWH that we should place our stoploss at the point where crossover happened so wouldnt that have been triggered?

rh6996

thanks for that
but like today market went upto 5640 so will we keep our shorts and wait till 3:25?
i read in the initial posts by TWH that we should place our stoploss at the point where crossover happened so wouldnt that have been triggered?
Well , Arjun, can you kinly point to the Post where TWH has posted this so that one can go thorough the 'origiinal' wordings of TWH, not that I doubt what you are saying, but just wish to confirm that interpretation is correct.

What should we understand in present case is the "point where crossover happened"!! ???

What you have pointed out can be a good way to minimise the whip on next day of crossover!!

Thanks for posting it !! :clapping: