SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Dear SH,
If we are long on 3EMA retouch..we wait till bearish cross over of 3/15EMA to reverse position.Instead of this can we put stop loss at 3/5 EMA bearish crossover? and later when 3/15 bearish crossover happens we can short.Please share your views.
Sanjay

Yes... once 15 EMA crossed 100 EMA bearishly that would mean offical bear market for me until a reverse crossover happens again.
Hi SH,

Great strategy.

15 EMA crossed 100 EMA on 17th (attached). Does it mean still in bearish mode & can go for shorts?

Today at 9:30, candle left the 3EMA in 30 mins chart (attached) , Does it means it will be now in reversal crossover?

Last edited:
15 EMA crossed 100 EMA on 17th (attached). Does it mean still in bearish mode & can go for shorts?

Today at 9:30, candle left the 3EMA in 30 mins chart (attached) , Does it means it will be now in reversal crossover?

-----------------
3 EMA in EOD data to be looked and not in 30 min time.

regards,
knarkhede

Thanks knarkhede for quick reply.

2 days before 3EMA touch to 15 EMA for WIPRO. So we go long yesterday with 477.5. I am right here as per 315 strategy?

Today it opened at 562, so not sure what should be done. Should i wait for EOD signal?

Please suggest

Last edited:
Thanks knarkhede for quick reply.

2 days before 3EMA touch to 15 EMA for WIPRO. So we go long yesterday with 477.5. I am right here as per 315 strategy?

Today it opened at 562, so not sure what should be done. Should i wait for EOD signal?

Please suggest
I guess that as per 315 strategy, you should wait till the end of the day and confirm the cross over and act accordingly. The very purpose of waiting till the EOD is to confirm the CROSS OVER is real or not. SH.. please confirm it.

Last edited:

VJAY

I guess that as per 315 strategy, you should wait till the end of the and confirm the cross over and act accordingly. The very purpose of waiting till the EOD is to confirm the CROSS OVER is real or not. SH.. please confirm it.
yes must be wait for EOD...arround 3.25