SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Hi SH,

But please explain when do you book the profits when trade goes in favour as per EMA 100 on hourly basis, what is the strategy to book the profit.
Hi Naveen - there are multiple things which decide my entries and exits on hourly timeframe.

This thread is for 315 strategy on daily timeframe... I dont want to confuse matter further ..lets stick to 315 on this thread.

Cheers
SH

Hi SH,
If you look at today's Suzlon charts then we had a bullish EMA crossover, but at the same time the candle closed well above the 3 EMA. What does this mean? Should we consider this as a valid 315 sign?
Thanks,
Amit

kiranjakka

please explain me how to find out the moving averages of a stock or nifty by looking at chart? i am very new to this forum and trying to learn about moving averages please tell me how to determing the moving average onf nifty for 50 day is5700? how can we determine the value by looking at chart ? i have gone thorough internet and found out how to caliculate taking all the 100 values and dividing it is there any easy way to find out?
Edit/Delete Message

please explain me how to find out the moving averages of a stock or nifty by looking at chart? i am very new to this forum and trying to learn about moving averages please tell me how to determing the moving average onf nifty for 50 day is5700? how can we determine the value by looking at chart ? i have gone thorough internet and found out how to caliculate taking all the 100 values and dividing it is there any easy way to find out?
Edit/Delete Message
http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp...ddi=86400&chls=CandleStick&q=NSE:.NSEI&ntsp=0

Hope this helps