SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Hi Jayan - as far as this strategy is concerned .... Longs exited and shorts should have been opened at closing price 5895

Regarding my personal trades, I was short once 100 EMA on hourly was broken around 6050.

Cheers
SH
I was short once 100 EMA on hourly was broken around 6050.

Please explain this strategy.. Thanks SH

Hey guys its no brainer.... along with 315 on daily timeframe ...I also follow 100 EMA break on hourly ...

If markets break 100 EMA on hourly I short ... if they go above 100 EMA I long ... its that simple..... I monitor both 100 EMA on hourly along with 315.

Sometimes both are in same direction and sometimes they are in opposite direction.

But for the purpose of swing trading based on 315, lets just stick to 315 in this thread.

SHorts taken yesterday based on 315 at 5900 are already in 140 points profit.

Cheers
SH

Hey guys its no brainer.... along with 315 on daily timeframe ...I also follow 100 EMA break on hourly ...

If markets break 100 EMA on hourly I short ... if they go above 100 EMA I long ... its that simple..... I monitor both 100 EMA on hourly along with 315.

Sometimes both are in same direction and sometimes they are in opposite direction.

But for the purpose of swing trading based on 315, lets just stick to 315 in this thread.

SHorts taken yesterday based on 315 at 5900 are already in 140 points profit.

Cheers
SH
Hi SH,

But please explain when do you book the profits when trade goes in favour as per EMA 100 on hourly basis, what is the strategy to book the profit.

I am a new trader and 315 is the first strategy that I am studying. I am currently trying out the strategy thru paper trading. Over the past three days I shorted NIFTY(position closed yesterday) and ABAN. Today morning I bought Praj at 81 levels. All trades have been successful till now. Request feedback from others on my stock selections. For newbies, 315 is definitely an attractive strategy.

Can someone provide me the codes for Metastock Explorer and system tester for 315?

Amit

Congrats Bro...16K Profit in First Day...

I am a new trader and 315 is the first strategy that I am studying. I am currently trying out the strategy thru paper trading. Over the past three days I shorted NIFTY(position closed yesterday) and ABAN. Today morning I bought Praj at 81 levels. All trades have been successful till now. Request feedback from others on my stock selections. For newbies, 315 is definitely an attractive strategy.

Can someone provide me the codes for Metastock Explorer and system tester for 315?

Amit