SH's 315 Strategy - how to make it more comfortable and profitable!!

vikrit

Thanks for this effort! It seems to me that you have inadverently posted Data for Nifty Spot (Nifty Index) and not futures.
My reason for being doubtful is the date of the first data... it is January 2000 whereas Nifty Future was introduced for Trading from 12th June 2000. :p

Try to post the Futures data if it is handy!! Thanx again!!
yeah, these are for NIFTY SPOT. sorry, forget to mention it. right now i dont have NIFTY future data for that long. i will try.

but one thing, future scrips having 3 month cycle. so you are saying data for every month with its current series(T) ??

and plz wen your pc/data reaccessible, upload nifty future data.

thanks.

rkkarnani

yeah, these are for NIFTY SPOT. sorry, forget to mention it. right now i dont have NIFTY future data for that long. i will try.

but one thing, future scrips having 3 month cycle. so you are saying data for every month with its current series(T) ??

and plz wen your pc/data reaccessible, upload nifty future data.

thanks.
NF data are for current months only...in seamless fashion!! Old data is there somewhere on this Forum posted by me, but has not been updated for a long time!! Shall surely try to post when able to recover my folder or arrange it from some friend!!

GainsOne

Thanks!! What type of file is this? Excel, .doc, .txt, .pdf !!???
CLick on NIFTY-I file in tht link...

The file is in the amibroker required format..!!

One needs to make a symbol with the exact name "NIFTY-I" without quotes and then this downloaded file is to be copied to the database which AB uses..!!

rkkarnani

CLick on NIFTY-I file in tht link...

The file is in the amibroker required format..!!

One needs to make a symbol with the exact name "NIFTY-I" without quotes and then this downloaded file is to be copied to the database which AB uses..!!
Thanks for the clarification... as I dont have and not use Amibroker hence unable to open it.. Hopefully NTrader has Ami and will be helpful to him. Thanks again!!

GainsOne

Thanks for the clarification... as I dont have and not use Amibroker hence unable to open it.. Hopefully NTrader has Ami and will be helpful to him. Thanks again!!
Ok..!! In tht case i dont think this file is of any use for u..!!
Which format do u require the data then..!!