!!! Short Term Trading !!! [PrInCe]

Hi All,
I m a newbie to TA but still learnt a lot from the gurus at traderji and also designed some tools for my own analysis.
I m starting this thread to share my short term views for stocks.
Short term, according to me, is a 15day to 1 month position and a profit of 5-20%.
I hope i m clear in defining the period of short term as well the profit percentage.
I wud surely be honoured if the gurus here can correct my mistakes, if any and can post their comments on my analysis.

Stocks Looking Bullish:
NSE SYMBOL - CMP
========== ===
Cairn - 297.45
Hdfc - 2521.5
Tatamotors - 797.2
Rnrl - 73.25
Vijayabank - 53.85
Adanient - 482.4
Dhanbank - 147.25
Eastsilk - 18.25
Elderpharm - 309.4
Eveready - 71.45
Mahlife - 354.5
Aventis - 1626.05
Candc - 255.4
Elgiequip- 91.2
Gipcl -123.9
Hitechplas -98
Kbl - 257.05
Kprmill - 101.35
Lakshvilas - 86
Neulandlab - 126.1
Nhpc - 35.25
Plethico - 373.1
Simplexinf - 542.95
Torntpharm - 409.9
Twl - 424.5

what about the stoploss and target.

If possible please explain the strategy as well, so that lot like me will benefit
The basis of my trading is ma and ema crossovers.....the targets are as told before 5-20 % and it is recommend to book profits regularly......stopless is as per one`s appetite to loose money bt i will tell here if any stock of my recommendation turn negative according to the trading system......one thing i just want to clarify is that if a stock is in buy mode then one should buy the stock only if the open and high are not the same in that particular recommended stock or else jus stay away from it till next buy signal is generated. Still If there is any furthur query, i am always here to answer it :).

Aventis, elgiequip, kprmill call not actived as open high was same today.

Simplexinf has turned negative and should be sold out. Please book out from the script.

Getting out of a long call doesnot means one should short it the next day.

Here I am attaching the excel file for my recoomended sripts and this will be updated on daily basis.

Last edited:

FanaticTrader

My exp with Short term trading (either Long or Short), is that in case you want to minize your losses, any counter you take position, the underlying sector shud be either be moving. Trade only in 5-6 good liquid counters and just allow trading oppurtunities to build in...

My exp with Short term trading (either Long or Short), is that in case you want to minize your losses, any counter you take position, the underlying sector shud be either be moving. Trade only in 5-6 good liquid counters and just allow trading oppurtunities to build in...
Thnxs Bhai ..... Nice Suggestion ...... So Now On I Will Post Less Reccomendations And Only Those With Good Volume.

From Now On, People Should Keep A Stoploss Of 2% In My Recommendation.
First 50% Of The Buying Volume Should Be Booked At 10% Profit And Rest Should Be Trailed With A Stoploss At 5% Above Recommended Price.
Also As The Stock Gains 5% From The Recommended Price, One Should Keep A Stopless At Recommended Price So That We Don`t Have A Loss After Gaining 5% From The Recommended Price.
I Hope I Am Clear Now.