Strategy for a short term trading

Hi Traders,

This is my trading story.

I am very much interested in trading. But, it is a purely gambling and I have already lost 9k since March because of 3-4 wrong Shorts.

When I looked back, most of my wrong trades were dominated by mind. It conflicts with my decision and made me to enter in wrong time.

Finally, after I burnt my hands, I have decided not to go for shorting. Should trade only positional trading.

Can some one please guide me /point me with some short term trading strategies or some useful book/videos links. So, I will start from scratch and will use this thread to update my journey.

Also, if possible please advise me on some trading psychology.

I understand that most of you are very busy with your personal and professional lifes. Please, when you have some free time. Please help me.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Rocky

cloudTrader

Trading strategies should follow the clarity on Risk-Reward Management so start with an excellent video which underlines the importance of How you should manage your trades so that you earn more than what you are ready to lose. The trading strategies should always revolve around these principles.