Shiva Cements

hi all,

There is no need tp panic at all.

Corrction is due tofollowing reasons

1. Overall market sentiment for small caps is bad. But it wont last long. small caps will bounce back
2. current selling is done by short term players who had bought the stock at 8-10-12-14 rupees. Their targets were close to 22-24 rs which the stock touched couple of days back. Hence they r slling

We dont have to worry when a company like ACC is behind it.

Long term rocks for shiva. Stay invested

cheers

hi all,

There is no need tp panic at all.

Corrction is due tofollowing reasons

1. Overall market sentiment for small caps is bad. But it wont last long. small caps will bounce back
2. current selling is done by short term players who had bought the stock at 8-10-12-14 rupees. Their targets were close to 22-24 rs which the stock touched couple of days back. Hence they r slling

We dont have to worry when a company like ACC is behind it.

Long term rocks for shiva. Stay invested

cheers

My 2 cents on this!!! :)

Hi,

For those who have remained invested in Shiva cement read the following carefully

We all know what a rally small caps had and then what a drastic fall it had.
Much of the stocks moved without any fundamentals and they paid the price by a heavy fall.
I had been telling every time that shiva cement is fundamentally strong, but did not have any proof. BUt now here comes the proof

Check out the December 2007 results posted on www.bseindia.com
PAT (Profit After Tax) for shiva cement has increased from 6.05 Million Rs to 14.65 Million Rs. This is a stagering 100% + increase.
They also have many expansion plans lined up.
I dont say that this will drastically increase the stock price, but the long term signal is very very positive.
Recently the company has been debt free as well. I am sure that no other small cap company has posted such great result this quarter.
We might start to see an upward movement in this stock in days to come. The movement will be slow but certain.

So my dear investors "JUST STAY INVESTED" :)

cheers

Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for this info.

The current market senti is not so good for the small cap or penny picks, even if a company is posting good results, its the market senti that matters most to drive the stock. And as we have seen Shiva has came down a lot since last few days / weeks..

I think it should be a wait time before any activity, and as far as info which I have reg. shiva suggests to stay a bit away from this :rolleyes:

These are my personal views.

Thanks

Hi,

For those who have remained invested in Shiva cement read the following carefully

We all know what a rally small caps had and then what a drastic fall it had.
Much of the stocks moved without any fundamentals and they paid the price by a heavy fall.
I had been telling every time that shiva cement is fundamentally strong, but did not have any proof. BUt now here comes the proof

Check out the December 2007 results posted on www.bseindia.com
PAT (Profit After Tax) for shiva cement has increased from 6.05 Million Rs to 14.65 Million Rs. This is a stagering 100% + increase.
They also have many expansion plans lined up.
I dont say that this will drastically increase the stock price, but the long term signal is very very positive.
Recently the company has been debt free as well. I am sure that no other small cap company has posted such great result this quarter.
We might start to see an upward movement in this stock in days to come. The movement will be slow but certain.

So my dear investors "JUST STAY INVESTED" :)

cheers

Hi Milind,

I completely agree on what you say.

What I want to say is that investors shoud not get into this counter now, but for those who are already invested they should not book losses. It will take time for this stock to move up but profits are for sure in about 3-4 months time.

cheers

Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for this info.

The current market senti is not so good for the small cap or penny picks, even if a company is posting good results, its the market senti that matters most to drive the stock. And as we have seen Shiva has came down a lot since last few days / weeks..

I think it should be a wait time before any activity, and as far as info which I have reg. shiva suggests to stay a bit away from this :rolleyes:

These are my personal views.

Thanks

Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for this further clarification.

Enjoy your ride with Shiva Cement..:)

Thanks

Hi Milind,

I completely agree on what you say.

What I want to say is that investors shoud not get into this counter now, but for those who are already invested they should not book losses. It will take time for this stock to move up but profits are for sure in about 3-4 months time.

cheers