Shiva Cements

Hey Everybody. I am new to this site, and i find it great for news and trading tips

Thanks for Shiva Cement tip

i am holding 10000 shares@18.

Can anybody tell me wat is the future??

Thanks in advance:)

Anurag, u know the promoters then u might b knowing the real news too.
Why don't u share it with us :cool:
well ... all i can say is that the company has just started to show profits ... Don't want to sound too optimistic but a level of 30-35 is on the cards, but we may see a correction before that - rest is up to you guys to decide ... I am already invested :D

:)
well ... all i can say is that the company has just started to show profits ... Don't want to sound too optimistic but a level of 30-35 is on the cards, but we may see a correction before that - rest is up to you guys to decide ... I am already invested :D
Hi All,

Good Afternoon, Market seems to be covering down after a bull Run on Mid caps and Small caps. :)

What do you think about this scrip- Shiva Cement, does it has a good potential to go up side in ST and LT as well?

Some of my friends views are like Shiva Cement are showing similar upward momentum which IFCI, Nagar. Fert etc. has shown in the past, so considering this will it be a good candidate to move upside Fast?

Please post your comments on this.

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi All,

Shiva Cement seems to be doing well in last 2,3 days!

What will be the upcoming trend in this scrip? I also heard the news of merger of S.C any updates on that1

Regards,
MiLiND

hi.

just waiting for the stock to be released from the "T" group which is expectd in 2 weeks time
fresh rally will start after that.
stay invested!!!

cheers

A little bit more of info on Shiva Cements:

Orissa State Industrial Development Corporation (or whatever) had purchased ~2 million shares of the company about maybe two months back. I came across the news bit at indiaearnings.com.

I had pucrhcased 500 shares the next day at 12. I sold the lot for a bit over 18 two weeks ago when the market nosedived, expecting to pick it up at lower prices. No luck. Today I managed to pick up 1000 at nearly 20 and I don't think I'll regret it.

A little bit more of info on Shiva Cements:

Orissa State Industrial Development Corporation (or whatever) had purchased ~2 million shares of the company about maybe two months back. I came across the news bit at indiaearnings.com.

I had pucrhcased 500 shares the next day at 12. I sold the lot for a bit over 18 two weeks ago when the market nosedived, expecting to pick it up at lower prices. No luck. Today I managed to pick up 1000 at nearly 20 and I don't think I'll regret it.
Hi All,

I think this stock has lot of risk involved, afterall this is my personal opinion so please be very careful about taking any decisions about this counter....

Ppls whoever I talked to - think that it will follow IFCI trend but there is no solid foundation for it to do so......

Thanks!

Prabhjeet

Hi All,

I think this stock has lot of risk involved, afterall this is my personal opinion so please be very careful about taking any decisions about this counter....

Ppls whoever I talked to - think that it will follow IFCI trend but there is no solid foundation for it to do so......

Thanks!
There is no need to panic at all, Shiva cements will take its time to develop slowly but its uptrend cannot be questioned until it goes below 16 so all we have to do is hold on and wait for next move to materialize, either up or down that only time will tell

There is no need to panic at all, Shiva cements will take its time to develop slowly but its uptrend cannot be questioned until it goes below 16 so all we have to do is hold on and wait for next move to materialize, either up or down that only time will tell
Hi P,

Thanks for your message, this means according to you the fundamentals are quite strong, and the charts are suggesting of uptrend?

Thanks!