Have you seen Shivaji Trailer?

bvpraveen

Any Trading systems revealed in it????????????? :)
The hero in this film - Rajini - is the highly paid actor here. He doesn't need any trading system to earn such money :)

And yes, if you closely watch you can find an excellent trading system - become a super star :)

Praveen.

Hey guys,

My friend from chennai, is trading with Kotak Securities and Kotak Has sent them Free Tickets for Sivaji show. What a great time and a way to please you customer.

Nice collection for Bangalore theaters last friday. Ticket collection were rocking here.

Not yet watched it. May be going during start of next month.

Praveen.

U

uasish

No hindi version till now ,my family members are excited about this & i am also waiting eagerly for the Hindi version.

kkseal

Any Trading systems revealed in it????????????? :)
The eternal trader :)

Well, two listed comps - G.V. Films & Pyramid Samira - are amongst the distributors of the film estimated to gross 100 cr.

As for 'concepts', it shows how an erstwhile bus conductor can become a crorepati by riding public sentiments. So give the 'public' what they want - when they want to buy, you sell & let them buy and vice versa.
And when you have a good enough system, don't stick to your own money, rather leverage public money for further gains (Leave enough 'baits' around for the tipseekers to start PMing you ;))

Regards,
Kalyan.