Share khan help needed!!!

Cubt

Algo Trader
From what I can figure out is that, Intra-day equity leverage offered by Sharekhan is 5 times, and yesterday's BPCL close was around 330.20*3=990.06, 990.06/5=198.012+(brokerage and other charges).

I just have a few months experience in trading, so I could be wrong but from what I can understand that is what has happened.

thats perfect..u r right.

Hello Friendz !!
I am facing a problem in putting a stop loss !! Suppose i short a future at rs.10 and then put stop loss at rs.12 putting the SL value in the 'trigger price' section and keeping the market price 0 , i get an error that the trigger price should e less that the market price and vicea versa for a buy !!

How should i resolve the problem ?? How to put a stop loss in tradetiger ??

GBU !!
Rgds !!
When you put a S/L at Rs. 12, put trigger price at, say, Rs. 11.90
Now, when price reaches 11.90, your order is triggerred and will get executed.

Similarlly, assume you are long at Rs. 10/= Put a S/L order at Rs. 8 and trigger price at Rs. 8.10 When price reaches 8.10, the order will get trigger and will be executed.

Hope this clarifies.

bapu4

When you put a S/L at Rs. 12, put trigger price at, say, Rs. 11.90
Now, when price reaches 11.90, your order is triggerred and will get executed.

Similarlly, assume you are long at Rs. 10/= Put a S/L order at Rs. 8 and trigger price at Rs. 8.10 When price reaches 8.10, the order will get trigger and will be executed.

Hope this clarifies.
Hi,
Ya,There you are, my question is I don't want to put any thin except trigger price which I have seen(for other traders) works as SL ,if I put price in other box also it displays in order book of the exchange and then it is soon gets triggered (my own many times experience,may be badmashi of operators ),now when i put only trigger price then my TT gives an error that price can not be more than markt price(In case of short and vice versa in long).I am puzzled why its happening with my TT only? Is it that I should click synch every time ?
GBU

Last edited:

TraderPRO

Hi,
Ya,There you are, my question is I don't want to put any thin except trigger price which I have seen(for other traders) works as SL ,if I put price in other box also it displays in order book of the exchange and then it is soon gets triggered (my own many times experience,may be badmashi of operators ),now when i put only trigger price then my TT gives an error that price can not be more than markt price(In case of short and vice versa in long).I am puzzled why its happening with my TT only? Is it that I should click synch every time ?
GBU
In TT for the SL, if you are not placing any price(ie, 0) and only Trigger price,then if the price reaches the trigger price , the order will be executed. Otherwise, you have to specify the price either at above or below /equal to the trigger based on long or short SL.

The best thing is just ring your customer exec , i think they call CRE, and get it clarified.If you are new to TT,maybe u can attend their webinars. There is one today.
http://www.sharekhan.com/Active-Training-Cell/index.aspx

HTH.:)

mastermind007

Just remember one thing in Sharekhan. Once you place a stop loss order,you cannot place a book profit order at the same time..You will have to cancel the stop loss order first and then place the book profit order.
Save yourself few precious seconds. Do not cancel old order. Simply modify it from being Stop-loss order to take-profit order. Either case, trade direction will remain same....

bapu4

HI ALL,
I got it eureka!!jus keeep synchronisig your order book when putting or modifying s/l in trigger price box, thats all!! Pl try and tell me!! I did it and it worked!!
Regds