Share khan help needed!!!

I am trading in share khan...today i bought 3 BPCL shares from my account and didi not square off the position in order to take the delivery but i have found in my account about the intra day trading limit used by equities which is 199rs and my total balance shown is 4786.28rs but my loss is only around 30 rs so according to me it should be 4970 rs since only 5k are available in my account. i am not able to understand why there is mismatch...someone plz guide me through this..check the attached file for the account image

Attachments

Cubt

Algo Trader
I am trading in share khan...today i bought 3 BPCL shares from my account and didi not square off the position in order to take the delivery but i have found in my account about the intra day trading limit used by equities which is 199rs and my total balance shown is 4786.28rs but my loss is only around 30 rs so according to me it should be 4970 rs since only 5k are available in my account. i am not able to understand why there is mismatch...someone plz guide me through this..check the attached file for the account image
Check your contract notes, it could be brokerage + transaction charges

From what I can figure out is that, Intra-day equity leverage offered by Sharekhan is 5 times, and yesterday's BPCL close was around 330.20*3=990.06, 990.06/5=198.012+(brokerage and other charges).

I just have a few months experience in trading, so I could be wrong but from what I can understand that is what has happened.

bapu4

Hello Friendz !!
I am facing a problem in putting a stop loss !! Suppose i short a future at rs.10 and then put stop loss at rs.12 putting the SL value in the 'trigger price' section and keeping the market price 0 , i get an error that the trigger price should e less that the market price and vicea versa for a buy !!

How should i resolve the problem ?? How to put a stop loss in tradetiger ??

GBU !!
Rgds !!

Just remember one thing in Sharekhan. Once you place a stop loss order,you cannot place a book profit order at the same time..You will have to cancel the stop loss order first and then place the book profit order.

bapu4

Just remember one thing in Sharekhan. Once you place a stop loss order,you cannot place a book profit order at the same time..You will have to cancel the stop loss order first and then place the book profit order.
Dear friend,
Thank u for this additional information but my question remains unanswered !!
I request u to try and resolve the difficulty !

GBU !
Rgds !!

If you have selected market price,you should not be able to enter anything into the price box...why not use limit price and stop loss trigger price