Sensex is going down.....

The fibbonachi support mat 13300 has been broken.next support is at 12700.Let the market stabilise a bit or you may burn your fingers.Too do bottom fishing in this market you need a lot of experience.:eek:

Use the stochastic K39 system for bottom fishing. You will find more info on this trading system here http://stockcharts.com/education/TradingStrategies/lastStochastic.html

Let me know if you need more info on this system. I have written a simple Amibroker code to generate K39 signals.

Thanks,

Mohan

kkseal

Go for a Bank FD then and you have nothing to fear.
Fearing People stuff, not Mine;) Just a Joke, Don't Mind!
Cheers

Regards
Jnj
Not that of a co-operative bank or Global Trust Bank! ;)
I too was joking Nothing serious!

Jo dar gaya Socho woh mar gaya - Gabbar Singh (on grabbing your booty in stock mkts!)

Regards,
Kalyan.

kkseal

The slowdown in the US has perhaps started showing it's effects One reason for the poor Indl Growth figs in Oct happens to be a slowdown in exports. Some sectors like Gems & Jewellery & Textiles have already started feeling the pinch.
Domestically the reforms paralysis (i.e. the Left effect) is likely to slow down the momentum.

Am i getting fearful again? NO... I'll be brave (& learn to short better!)

kkseal

Well, Well ... more money finally seems to have started flowing from the overvalued largecaps to the undervalued midcaps. Great. Mkts are correcting in more ways than one!
Good for it's health.

KALYAN.

C

Czar

exit on relief rally... dont get carried away let the market find its own bottom in its own time...ultra short term / intra day recommended

D

darsh_goswami

Agree with CZAR,..

Use this relief rally for exit. I don't find markets have much strength now. Forget the fundamentals & watch technicals. But watch 3651 & 12800 as bottom .. I think its been formatted. markets shouldnt go below that.

Regards,//
Darsh

kkseal

Dunno if this news is out yet ...

But L&T has got a 5400 Cr order from GMR for the Delhi Airport modernization work
(news recvd fom L&T exec last evening)

So those of you thinking of buying ...

Regards,
Kalyan.