Sector Rotation

oxusmorouz

I never said that nor will say, becoz I calculate my strategies as per the closing prices only.

But it is evident that u have said earlier and argued with me about moving avarages/RSI/Fib Retracement levels......kindly have a look in ur posts something one year back, I have already given the link for ur kind perusal.
It is not very good to see that you are yet to mature.

Read my post:
http://www.traderji.com/equities/13392-bounce-nifty-2moro.html#post95922

RSI divergence indicating bullishness, support Fibonacci retracements, support at 50 day DMA etc are "crap". There is no evidence to suggest that it works. I still hold by it. I have posted evidence for a strategy based on stock rotation have I not?

No, no more wasting time with a xxxxx like you. Not going to reply to your post. You will never understand anyway. As I said, I'll just allow the forum members to laugh at your arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:

oxusmorouz

For the day ended 23 June 2008

Best Performing:
1) Pharma 90.3570
2) Software 81.6290
3) FMCG 79.4299

Worst Performing:
1) RealEst 38.9521
2) ConCivil 45.6572
3) Cables 45.9292

Waste of time arguing with spammers. Wouldn't be surprised if the "astute" members he's referring to are sudoku and kindman.

Linus

Dev,

Please stop your nonsense here. Don't pollute this beautiful thread. The fact is that you just don't know the importance of sectoral analysis and relative strength.

Instead of learning from the masters here, you are fighting with them for no reason. Grow up boy before it's too late.

s :) s

RSI

Is AMITBE active in this forum even now? It was a pleasent suprise to see that he is moderator here. Amit, why are you not posting at all? I think several months have passed by since you made last post.

U

uasish

One who knows few rules of Cricket (by watching TV) when starts believing that he/she is a SPORTS person & starts commenting on ALL sports & passes a comment on 'Enpasse' of Chess then we normally Ignore him/her.