Scrips to watch for !!!

FanaticTrader

Both the scrips mentioned today morning are looking good. :thumb: At 2.45 today

Indiabulls Real Estate @ 266.05 (NSE) up by 4%
Indian Bank @ 137.30 (NSE) up by almost 2%

Would monitor these for next few days and would def look to add some more in list.

tvrssvk

Hi Fanatic,

I would like to knw the charts you are referring. May I know the difference between freely available charts(icharts.in) and the paid ones(amibroker etc). For swing trading which will be the best chart to go....whether the free charts or the paid ones. As far as I am researching , icharts.in are very very easy to digest compared to the amibroker, fcharts, etc..../ Your views on this will be appreciated, since I am very much novice in this feild interested in swing trading.:confused:

Since you are into Swing trading, I would like to know the charts you use often for researching(scanning, MA, Indicators etc) your scripts.

FanaticTrader

Hey tvrssk,

Well as I mentioned in my earlier post, I am as new as you are, a new born baby in this feild. I did try my hands on number of charting tools but then I realized that I was very raw to even understand them. On the other has iCharts and other similar sites are very easy to use and understand the underlying concepts of TA. As per my understanding in advanced charting tools such as Amibroker, Metastock and all one can even code their own indicators whereas when we use iCharts we need to study charts using built in indicators.

As I am into day job that too in IT industry so it becomes difficult for me to keep a watch on index all the time. Also I feel before taking plunge into Day Trading with futures and derivaties I need to spend some months doing swing trading and identifying trends.

I am trying to find a suitable method for swing trading, at this point I don't have any :( . I am trying to test what other gurus have posted in this magnificient forum be it MA's, trend lines, or other indicators.

Hi Fanatic,

I would like to knw the charts you are referring. May I know the difference between freely available charts(icharts.in) and the paid ones(amibroker etc). For swing trading which will be the best chart to go....
Hi tvrssvk,

Am another novice in trading. I have started exploring swing and positional trading and at first step, I am reading cross over systems (3_15/5_13/4_20 etc.,). After scanning for crossover,I read the charts visually to confirm the pattern and add to my watchlist.
For online free charts, ichart/rupeeking is gud. Chartnexus is a free software for charting.. very easy to use and I highly recommend for a starter.
For scanning stocks for crossover and all, you might need some paid softwares like amibroker. I am not pretty much aware about other free softwares except quotetracker/Fcharts.

--
shan

FanaticTrader

Hey Shan,

Thanks a ton for your inputs. I belive more we share, more we are going to learn :thumb:. Lke you I'm too tryin to learn various methods recommended for swing trading.

FanaticTrader