Scrips to watch for !!!

FanaticTrader

Hi All,

This is my another attempt to discuss scrips which I feel shud give good run up in next few days. The scrips which I'll post here are purely on my understanding of various Indicatiors. I may be wrng at times :)

Stocks Scanner

Date : 07th Sep 2009
1. Indian Bank - CMP 134.90
Strong support at 132-127 , RSI in very strong zone, EMA crossovers make it look intresting.

Will try my level best to keep this thread alive.

Critcs and suggestions are most welcome.:thumb:

Last edited:

tvrssvk

Hi All,

This is my another attempt to discuss scrips which I feel shud give good run up in next few days. The scrips which I'll post here are purely on my understanding of various Indicatiors. I may be wrng at times :)

Stocks Scanner

Date : 07th Sep 2009
1. Indiabulls Real Estate - CMP 255.6
Strong support at 242-244 , RSI in very strong zone, EMA crossovers make it look intresting.

Will try my level best to keep this thread alive.

Critcs and suggestions are most welcome.:thumb:

Would you please explain your strategy. How you scan the stocks, RSI stong zone on what basis, EMA crossovers and strong support. I will paper trade India bulls real estate today for the next few tradings. However, I would like to learn your strategy from basics, since I am a novice interested in swing trading. Please help me??

FanaticTrader

Apologies for posting wrng chart :confused:. By mistake I posted the chart for Indian Bank instead of IndiaBulls Real Estate. Would update the thread soon with new chart.

chachi

Hello fanaticTrader,

Which scrip you are recommending?

IBREALEST or INDIANB? Check your posting.

Chart attached is INDIANB recommendation given is IBREALEST.

Regards
Chachi

FanaticTrader

All,

Apologies one more time. I am unable to pull out charts for IndiaBulls Real on iCharts tool. However, as per charts (on other available resources) IndiaBulls Real Estate looks to move from here on. And for Indian Bank, the charts (posted above) gives you a good story to look forward. So I would personally be tracking both these for next few trading sessions.

FanaticTrader

Hi tvrssk,

Even I am new to this mad world of trading :). The method is simple, EMA has crossed over and is moving upwards, RSI is just over 50 which is a strong value and RSEX (RSI with EMA) also shows crossover. So keeping all these things in picture, the scrip seems to be heading for some profit in next few days.

FanaticTrader

Hello fanaticTrader,

Which scrip you are recommending?

IBREALEST or INDIANB? Check your posting.

Chart attached is INDIANB recommendation given is IBREALEST.

Regards
Chachi
Hey Chachi,

Thanks for pointing the error :clapping:. I have updated the thread. The scrip to look for is Indian Bank and India Bulls Real Estate shud be moving in next few days.

FanaticTrader

Sure, we can def learn as we go along. It's a long journey nd I am just loving it :). I am using 315 method to identify initial trend on scrip and then add some indicators to confirm. Lets see how things shape up.