Scalping SBIN with my levels INTRADAY

zuma

You anayse EOD charts to get these levels or is it done on Intraday chart? If intraday, what Time Frame ?
When you say to trade only ONCE, you mean take the trade that triggers first, i.e. either Long or Short. If this get SLed we take the other side trade?!!
i dont know about this system how it calculate these values .... one of my friend based on new-york is using this for trading in U.S. and he given me this indicator.

it is also very useful for commodities trader specially trading for living and happy with daily 1000 average profit with 50000 capital :thumb:

rkkarnani

As you are following this Set up for ~3 years,if you have the records and if possible do post your trades in an excel file! Even if you have not traded for three years but as you said you have analysed it for historical trades, please post the detailed analysis. This would help in strengthening the confidence to trade this strategy.

zuma

Can you kindly name a few other Stocks that you?? found to be good with this set up!
As you are following this Set up for ~3 years,if you have the records and if possible do post your trades in an excel file! Even if you have not traded for three years but as you said you have analysed it for historical trades, please post the detailed analysis. This would help in strengthening the confidence to trade this strategy.
will do it this weekend

zuma

Hi Zuma God bless u
:clap:
if possible for u then please share that indicator my mail id is yrjadeja @ gm ail . co m

Thanks
Yograj
God Bless
i can understand your emotion but that indicator is dll protected .....and kindly remove your mail id is against forum rule

thanks