Scalping Experimenting

mastermind007

Bhai hme bhi bta do agar experiment kasa raha
Experiment khatam to hone do. We have to wait for next week to know the results.

mastermind007

Following two positions opened as of 4th October. Remaining left pending for now (maybe 7th; maybe never)

Code:
[B][U][COLOR="Red"]		Swing	Entry					Lot	Blocked
Ticker		Trade	Price	Range	T1	T2	T3	Size	Capital[/COLOR][/U][/B]
JPASSOCIAT_F1	SHORT	38	1	37	36	35	4000	48000
TATASTEEL_F1	SHORT	291.7	6.5	285.2	278.7	272.2	1000	55000
JPASSOCIAT_F1 did touch Target 1 at 1 PM today. I am out at 37.1 for net gain of 3.5k+. No intention to speculate for it getting to T2 and T3 before Friday and sure enough it bounced upwards. May short again if it goes above 38 ...

TATASTEEL testing my patience ... narrowly brushed past the SL once... approx 10K at risk.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Stats for scrips I did not trade in: :D

RELINFRA T1 hit before 10:30 AM. bounced up after that
DLF stop loss @137 hit twice (10:40 and 12:30) after which it bounced upwards
SAIL in +ve zone but no target hit
RCOM in +ve zone but no target hit
BHEL in +ve zone but no target hit

Missed reentry into JP... 2moro is another day

"Range" is unit of distance that the price of scrip is likely to move in coming week. For Long Position, T1 is Entry + Range. T2 is Entry + 2 * Range. and so on.... SL would be Entry - Range. but one-time breach is tolerated.
Hi mastermind007,

Please elaborate your explanation "unit of distance that the price of scrip is likely to move in coming week" and how to calculate it
Thanks
Prem

mastermind007

Hi mastermind007,

Please elaborate your explanation "unit of distance that the price of scrip is likely to move in coming week" and how to calculate it
Thanks
Prem
Prem,

Its nothing extraordinary. Its just plain 'ol half of d average EOD candle for now. = (MA(H, 5) - MA(L, 5)) / 2; I manually round off the values as necessary.

mastermind007

TATASTEEL breached 1:1 Stop loss second time; Exited out of Short at 298. Because TATASTEEL up-move was strong in addition to bullish NIFTY aunty, so reversed into the Long position at 298 itself.

Long T1 achieved at 304. TSL for LONG Trade little above break even at 300;

Short Trade Loss 6,300; Long Trade Gain at CMP 6000; Still @ Risk 4000/-

mastermind007

Closed TataSteel at 306.5; was massively double minded about keeping it open for one more day. But then it has been opening Gap ups and Gap Downs. Decided to not take the risk and closed the trade;

JPASSOCIAT_F1 SHORT Gain 3.5k
TATASTEEL_F1 SHORT Loss 6.3k
TATASTEEL_F1 LONG Gain 8.5k

Total Gain 5.7k

mastermind007

I am worried about rajgreenpeace; He is big time bearish in this market which seems long. Bearish Indicators that existed last week have buried themselves into oblivion