• HDFC

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
Religare Race

Religare RACE is the most pathetic service. I had applied for an account opening about 2months back. They have encashed my cheque and now refuse to even answer my calls. They have the most horrible customer service. To anyone reading this, Please donot ever open an account with RELIGare RACE team. Religare RACE team is the worst demat provider. I sincerely hope SEBI catches the Religare RAce people and ask them to close shop. Religare RACE will not only themselves have problems but are also sullying the image of entire RANBAXY group.

REligare RACE customers should unite and write to SEBI or BSE investor desk so that appropriate action can be taken against them.

A request again not to ever trade with religare RACE service

Re: angeltrade.com

Angel’s website is not disclosing any brokerage charges, account opening procedure. I guess the charges are based on negotiation power!

0.2% delivery and 0.02 daytrade
Pashaji

Are you under some Advance Brokerage scheme? Kindly clarify

I thot only Ventura gave such low rates. In fact the very reason I decided not to pursue Sharekhan was because of their poor Pre-Sales response and high advance broking charges.

pasha

Pashaji

Are you under some Advance Brokerage scheme? Kindly clarify

I thot only Ventura gave such low rates. In fact the very reason I decided not to pursue Sharekhan was because of their poor Pre-Sales response and high advance broking charges.
Their standard offer of brokerage is 0.3, with a bit of negotiation you can bring it to 0.2. If I was a high volume trader I could probably get 0.15

daitya, nowadays lots of brokers are offering 0.2%, it's all how you deal with them. Service is ok, but customer support is bad.

I am staying in Bangalore. When I spoke to executive from Angel Broking he offered me a brokerage of 0.4 for delivery and 0.04 for Intraday. He said after looking at the transation volumes brokerage could be lowred to 0.35%, Please let me know whether this is a good deal or I should opt for some body else and I also want to know the brokerage is inclu tax or w/o tax and in which city u r from? They also said I have to pay Rs 887/- initially.