Review/Information about Investbulls

Hi Andy

I have seen the link provided by you. The s/w i am using provides me the RT data but it does not provide Futures and options data.

Here are the comments from Sanjay who have developed that :

Comparing the features of (invest***.com) with the one that provided by me i.e live.exe

(invest***.com) Auto Update to MetaStock� and AmiBroker�.
Live.exe Can update metastock only. i haven't tried with amibroker.

(invest***.com) Track price changes live in the Grid
Live.exe Yes.. Track price changes

(invest***.com) Archives the data fetched from ***** for reuse or backup.
Live.exe Can backfill the data if u donot wanna be online all the time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

for more details you can contact sanjay at sanjaysw @ live.in

pkjha30

Hi Andy

I have seen the link provided by you. The s/w i am using provides me the RT data but it does not provide Futures and options data.

Here are the comments from Sanjay who have developed that :

Comparing the features of (invest***.com) with the one that provided by me i.e live.exe

(invest***.com) Auto Update to MetaStock� and AmiBroker�.
Live.exe Can update metastock only. i haven't tried with amibroker.

(invest***.com) Track price changes live in the Grid
Live.exe Yes.. Track price changes

(invest***.com) Archives the data fetched from ***** for reuse or backup.
Live.exe Can backfill the data if u donot wanna be online all the time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

for more details you can contact sanjay at sanjaysw @ live.in

Hi devStock

The name live.exe you have provided for your data updater is also the name of a virus programme.It is a backdoor virus identified as Backdoor.W32.Iroffer.
It also functions as keylogger and sends vital keystrokes out.

live.exe is a process registered as a backdoor vulnerability which may be installed for malicious purposes by an attacker allowing access to your computer from remote locations, stealing passwords, Internet banking and personal data. This process is a security risk and should be removed from your system.
You can change the name to some other appropriate name.

pk:)

Hello ANkit,

What do you mean "PIB saves F&O data on my PC in loads"? I did not understand meaning of this sentence.

I want to import real-time tick data for futures and options to some technical analysis software which I have developed, that is why I need direct access to the data.

Hello ANkit,

What do you mean "PIB saves F&O data on my PC in loads"? I did not understand meaning of this sentence.
PIB saves data in your PC then some utilities like investbulls or TDI convert this files into software supported formats and your charting software get updated.

The problem with PIB is that it doesnt save data as it comes from the server.
It saves data in bunches in PIB data folder. See below table

Code:
I recorded data files :modified times: in my PIB data folder.

With 25 Scrips in Marketwatch

Time          Delay
(am)

11.04.41    8.01   Minutes
11.13.01    9.00   Minutes
11.21.12    8.11   Minutes
11.29.15    8.03   Minutes
11.37.14    7.59   Minutes
11.45.24    8.10   Minutes
11.52.53    7.29   Minutes

With 50 Scrips in Marketwatch

Time          Delay
(pm)

02.11.10    4.05   Minutes
02.15.52    4.42   Minutes
02.20.06    4.14   Minutes
02.24.59    4.53   Minutes
02.29.08    4.09   Minutes

Source : user of Traderji (Dont remember his ID)
Ankit

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying PIB spot market data is stored in this data folder real time but F&O data is dumped only after delay? This seems to be a wierd design for a software isn't it?

If you have an account on PIB can you please attach a sample file of the marketwatch data here? Thanks.

citrus

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying PIB spot market data is stored in this data folder real time but F&O data is dumped only after delay? This seems to be a wierd design for a software isn't it?

If you have an account on PIB can you please attach a sample file of the marketwatch data here? Thanks.
Please find data file and chart here:

Thanks. Citrus. So is this file in CSV form updated real-time in India Bulls data folder?

If it is then you could definitely use dynamic data exchange to access the data. In fact this is what all these data service guys must be doing.

citrus

Thanks. Citrus. So is this file in CSV form updated real-time in India Bulls data folder?

If it is then you could definitely use dynamic data exchange to access the data. In fact this is what all these data service guys must be doing.
Hi, I don,t know whether this file is updated real time or not, but the quotes that are displayed on screen of PowerIndia Bulls are without doubt realtime.
Regards.