Review/Information about Investbulls

I would like to know following information about investbulls software, which actually sits on top of Power India Bulls to transfer data to charting software.

1. How is their software and customer support?
2. Is it possible to import the data to excel instead of Amibroker et al?
3. Is there any delay in the data seen on PIB vs. once it is accessed and transferred by investbulls software?

My requirement is to have access to real-time tick-data (in Excel/DDE mechanism) with the least amount of delay possible, I do not care about compatibility with any charting software etc. If anyone has suggestions regarding this it would be great.

I donot think that indiabulls provide any such software/support. I also have indiabulls terminal.
I am using Live.exe (customized ) software for this purpose. This provides me the live data wothout any delay and some times ahead of Indiabulls terminal.

Currently it is not compatible to any charting s/w but i will get that soon..

There is a website named w w w.i n v e s t b u l l s.c o m which offers this facility. Anyhow this live.exe is programmed and designed bought by you? If you are open to giving more details I am keenly interested in any software which gives me access to real-time tick data.

Ank!t007

Hi andygp,

There is a demo available at their site you can give it try.
btw I'm using TDI you can find more info at truedataindia.com

Ankit

Yes I am probably going to do it. I just wanted to know more details before, as I will open PIB account if they are good. Just for the record I have sent 1-2 emails to investbulls support and not received any response from them.

How is your experience with TDI? Is it possible to get Futures and Options real-time data? How about real-time access in excel?

BTW truedataindia website seems to be down right now!

Andy,

I have not used the software you mention. but the creator satya is one of the respected member of this forum. I have seen him as a good supportive person.

citrus

My personal experience is that most of the utilities available to transfer data from PIB to Amibroker do not function at all on some days. May it be from: Data fetchers, Investbulls or True data india. I used free trials of all the software, but the problem persisted. I failed to solve this problem even after many e-mails to supplier of software. Only thing that became clear from my mails, is that vendors acknowledged the above mentioned problem.
If you are to use Metastock then one free utility is available on this forum.

Finally if your search succeed, please inform me also.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

How is your experience with TDI? Is it possible to get Futures and Options real-time data? How about real-time access in excel?

BTW truedataindia website seems to be down right now!
Hi Andy

I'm using TDI since last few months to fetch data from PIB without* having any major problem. The application is stable the only problem is it eats hell lot of system memory.You can import realtime data from *****(only cash data) to excel.Fetching REALTIME future n option data to any software from PIB is not possible because PIB saves data in you pc in loads.

PS:Why do you need to import rt data in excel ? any particular reason for that?

Ankit