Retail Algorithmic Trading Platform

Hello Friends

I have developed fully functional automated trading system that works for NFO, NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX ....

It is capable of handling data at a high speeds (highest ever recorded speed was 1800 ticks a second across 200 tickers).

Although it is capable of firing approx 50 to 100 orders in a second easily, exchanges at the moment throttle it.

As of now, It comes without any built in strategy and without any technical indicators library. I had attempted to merge it with 3rd party TA library but it was slowing it down massively and hence I removed it.

You can run any number of strategies (that you have to create) on it concurrently and the constraint is the hardware and data feed and obviously exchanges.

At the moment, it is capable of trading any stock or futures unattended in any combination. Programming language is C#. You can run it from PC at home, although you would need to have reasonably fault tolerance built in for power failures, internet connectivity etc etc ... OR better to move it to a VPS.

It is complete as a product however it does not have any user interface so anyone wanting it has to also be able to program own strategy. I have no idea of how many people would want it or how many people would be prepared to write additional code to get the work done.

Primary aim of writing this is to find out on how many people would be interested and what can be done to move forward. This is neither an advertisement nor a solicitation.
Can you provide demo version to test.

Hello Friends

I have developed fully functional automated trading system that works for NFO, NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX ....

It is capable of handling data at a high speeds (highest ever recorded speed was 1800 ticks a second across 200 tickers).

Although it is capable of firing approx 50 to 100 orders in a second easily, exchanges at the moment throttle it.

As of now, It comes without any built in strategy and without any technical indicators library. I had attempted to merge it with 3rd party TA library but it was slowing it down massively and hence I removed it.

You can run any number of strategies (that you have to create) on it concurrently and the constraint is the hardware and data feed and obviously exchanges.

At the moment, it is capable of trading any stock or futures unattended in any combination. Programming language is C#. You can run it from PC at home, although you would need to have reasonably fault tolerance built in for power failures, internet connectivity etc etc ... OR better to move it to a VPS.

It is complete as a product however it does not have any user interface so anyone wanting it has to also be able to program own strategy. I have no idea of how many people would want it or how many people would be prepared to write additional code to get the work done.

Primary aim of writing this is to find out on how many people would be interested and what can be done to move forward. This is neither an advertisement nor a solicitation.
I am very much interested , and want to talk to you on mobile.. i have a plan.contact me ASAP. how to send a private message ? i don't know.. call me on mob = 999 6367 521 or email= kuldip1012@gmail<dot>com

Hello Friends

hi bro pls contact me i am willing to test this? thanks a lot!!

Hi,
I am really interested your program and have some exp'ce with master trust AB , Meta trader and nest plus.
Plz send me details to my email n b u k k a r a j u @ g m a i l . c o m.
Thank you.

Hi

I am looking for low latency trading platform based on FCGA. People say using FCGA the tick to order submission can happen within 1 usec... is anyone using this kind of systems in NSE/BSE? Please suggest the Vendor if you have any info.

Thanks
Nirmal PRK

Hello Algo-
I have sent you a separate email to your gmail account regarding FPGA market data feed handlers. We are into low latency high frequency trading. I wanted to touch base with you to provide more information.

Thx,
Jigar