Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Einstein

I'll be very cautious while investing in Gujarat Automotive Gears, with the market cap of just 54.11 crore, its a very volatile micro business. The concept of value investing does not applies in this stock, no matter what any investment in this company will be a pure speculation and nothing else.

I'll be very cautious while investing in Gujarat Automotive Gears, with the market cap of just 54.11 crore, its a very volatile micro business. The concept of value investing does not applies in this stock, no matter what any investment in this company will be a pure speculation and nothing else.
Market Cap does not decide whether business is a volatile one or not, earnings stability and growth matter, Lower market cap is often a sign of being under valued stock.

Gujarat Auto is a value pick.

ethan hunt

I think vp is saying because of research analyst norms.

There is also a report published by theaceinvestor on blogspot about gujarat automotive gears ltd. very detailed and good one
I C
Ok so he is just reproducing some thing that he read somewhere.
I thought it is his own interpretation, so was asking for rationale.

BTW: as per research analyst norms 'value pick' means a buy recco, so anyways he is on wrong side !!!

Last edited:

Einstein

Market Cap does not decide whether business is a volatile one or not, earnings stability and growth matter, Lower market cap is often a sign of being under valued stock.

Gujarat Auto is a value pick.
Thank you for tell me that bro, learned something new today :p