Reliable vendors to get 1 hour data intraday data at 3 pm of a trading day

rvsw

In order to execute a strategy in the afternoon in the closing session, I need 1 hour data for the equities ( at least NSE 200), for the same day. Zerodha is the only option that I know of. It is charging 4000 rupees per month for this. Are there any cheaper options given that I don't need that tick by tick data and I only need the data for a given day , as I'm still in the paper trading stage. The date format can be a CSV file or any other easily readable format.
Thank you for any inputs

rvsw

thank you for your response. I should have added that I already have a python script running that is downloading the data from NSE, but the problem is that sometimes while it is reading, there is a temporary disruption in the Internet connection and I lose the data . That is why I was hoping to purchase.

alokdaga

In order to execute a strategy in the afternoon in the closing session, I need 1 hour data for the equities ( at least NSE 200), for the same day. Zerodha is the only option that I know of. It is charging 4000 rupees per month for this. Are there any cheaper options given that I don't need that tick by tick data and I only need the data for a given day , as I'm still in the paper trading stage. The date format can be a CSV file or any other easily readable format.
Thank you for any inputs
talk to global data feeds .. they might help

Broker Special Offers

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?