Recovering My losses

badarivt

Glad you are making profit. Are you doing blind trades are is there a method behind the madness? Blind trades will drag you deep inside and cut the throat mercilessly

suri112000

Hi Suri

Thanks for your words. Not only me everybody loose their money in the Market. later they will start to earn it.

Could you share your strategy. i am using EMA cross over method, some times it give very good result and bad results.

Still i am learning each and everyday. But i will win this game

Regards
Sherwin :thumb:
Very complex for beginners to understand my style of trading. There was mention in two threads started by SavantGarde (who is not active nowadays) and Avny (he is not active now). SavantGarde used to trade based on order flow and very successful. Avny used to trade based on Break out pullbacks and Break out failures and sometimes trapped traders. The method and style of these two traders made sense for me.

When I trade my eyes are on Nifty spot (not chart), order flows, 5 min chart of Nifty futures with Pivots (not pivot points). I try to spot the trapped order flow, and go against it. Purely price action.....no indicators what so ever. I draw horizontal lines at pivots to better understand where the market is going to make next move.

Very complex for beginners to understand my style of trading. There was mention in two threads started by SavantGarde (who is not active nowadays) and Avny (he is not active now). SavantGarde used to trade based on order flow and very successful. Avny used to trade based on Break out pullbacks and Break out failures and sometimes trapped traders. The method and style of these two traders made sense for me.

When I trade my eyes are on Nifty spot (not chart), order flows, 5 min chart of Nifty futures with Pivots (not pivot points). I try to spot the trapped order flow, and go against it. Purely price action.....no indicators what so ever. I draw horizontal lines at pivots to better understand where the market is going to make next move.

Hi Suri

Thanks for your words. Could you share the thread details. it will be helpful

Regards

Friends/Seniors

I am using 15/89/200 (SPOT values) EMA crossover method using 30minTF. Using this method, i can able to enter/buy the call/Put. But my problem is booking the profit. Again if i use same cross over to book the profit means, My call/Put values came to my buying/lower price value.

I need your help. now i am booking the profit around 50% to 75%, but it seems very low. Actually many times profits are crosses 300% to 400%.

Please suggest best method to book the profit.

Best example is my Sept9th trade, actually 16600CESep is crossed almost Rs 1000++. But i booked around 65% only

Details

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/99413-recovering-my-losses-2.html#post1102749

Cheers