Reason 4 closing calls,Start moving to good Management stocks, RALLIS is a STRONG BUY

Re: Reason 4 closing calls,Start moving to good Management stocks, RALLIS is a STRONG

Dear Paddy,pl visit his site http://groups.google.co.in/group/heritage-india/browse_thread/t for clarification & answer.To be fair to Ram ram,he had never claimed to be an analyst & most of his calls were in profit after his recomm & one should have atleast booked partial profits.
Anyhow,his calls are for long term & one should wait for some more time.
Personally i am neutral & do not know Ram ram,but like his sincerity while recommending the stocks.
happy trading.
Ranga - Not that i am in loss becaz of his recommedation . As i am still on paper :) .My point is when market was up..who ever was recommending..was also updatinh his thread but once down...No one even bother to say...anything...all those are gone...

marcus

Re: Reason 4 closing calls,Start moving to good Management stocks, RALLIS is a STRONG

Ranga - Not that i am in loss becaz of his recommedation . As i am still on paper :) .My point is when market was up..who ever was recommending..was also updatinh his thread but once down...No one even bother to say...anything...all those are gone...
Ram has done a great job with his analysis

As in regard to people losing interest this is only a correction yaar wait till the cycle changes :)

This is nothing wait till a bear run sets in, even brokers will shut shop .... people will no longer come to Traderji in hoardes wanting to invest and trade and tell us about their interest in the stock market.

see how many people want to take up "Trading for a living" like they want to now-a-days ooops .... by now-a-days I meant upto just before the markets corrected ...... guess after the markets corrected many of already them may have changed their minds ....... living door ki baat hai

:)

Ram has done a great job with his analysis

As in regard to people losing interest this is only a correction yaar wait till the cycle changes :)

This is nothing wait till a bear run sets in, even brokers will shut shop .... people will no longer come to Traderji in hoardes wanting to invest and trade and tell us about their interest in the stock market.

see how many people want to take up "Trading for a living" like they want to now-a-days ooops .... by now-a-days I meant upto just before the markets corrected ...... guess after the markets corrected many of already them may have changed their minds ....... living door ki baat hai

:)

marcus...! what ever you write is not only realistic but heart touching..i am always delighted with your replies ...whether it is on board or private message.

na kaeval sacchi baath hai par pyar bhi hai apki batho mae.

thanks ...alot

regards
suba