Realtime 15min Intraday Data Wanted!

Re: realtime 15min intraday data wanted

hi all am senthil...

i need online tick data of NSE and i want to store it to my database for drawing charts is there any good option to get without loss of data, i have one odin also i dont no how to retreive Tick data from the odin to a file or database.

please if you know give me a good solution for this...

Thanks in advance....

Hi to all , as its my 1st post to traderji forum.
I'm a active trader since 8yr and using sharekhans online trading account ( speedTrade Plus) since 2003. Every second person in forum is asking for "real time " quote and trying to feed it in any type of TA sw for making trade( strange ?) or just analysis. whatever u do, every source is delayed( atleast 1 - 2 min) , even my Trading account is delayed by 2-3 second. Feeding/getting /analysing/taking decision ??? u will be out of trade in trades of nifty future, nothing will be "real time".
So my frnds, go for sharekhans online trading account( i think 2500/- one time opening) and get---
1) fastest trade
2) real time tick quote and charts for all scrips in NSE/BSE.
3)a small set of TA tools ( avg. MACD, BB, RSI ,STC,MACDH,Vol)
4)selection of tick size (0,1-min to 60-min)
5)Historical DATA for all scrips( and their charting) since 2000.
6)fascility to save intraday qoutes in any tick size an CSV format.
and lot more.
Thanx.

Hi to all , as its my 1st post to traderji forum.
I'm a active trader since 8yr and using sharekhans online trading account ( speedTrade Plus) since 2003. Every second person in forum is asking for "real time " quote and trying to feed it in any type of TA sw for making trade( strange ?) or just analysis. whatever u do, every source is delayed( atleast 1 - 2 min) , even my Trading account is delayed by 2-3 second. Feeding/getting /analysing/taking decision ??? u will be out of trade in trades of nifty future, nothing will be "real time".
So my frnds, go for sharekhans online trading account( i think 2500/- one time opening) and get---
1) fastest trade
2) real time tick quote and charts for all scrips in NSE/BSE.
3)a small set of TA tools ( avg. MACD, BB, RSI ,STC,MACDH,Vol)
4)selection of tick size (0,1-min to 60-min)
5)Historical DATA for all scrips( and their charting) since 2000.
6)fascility to save intraday qoutes in any tick size an CSV format.
and lot more.
Thanx.

Oh Really Nandlal, is that so simple???
And all this time I (and most of us) was really scratching their head to get data REAL TIME into some TA software, where we could
1) See information about weather a particular scrip opened gap up/ or gap down as the market opened
2) Where we could see, compare and analyze, weather the current REAL TIME price was above its support price, or above its 50 day MA or below 200 day EMA
3) Weather the current REAL TIME price suggested a position size of 200 or 2000
4) where we could see REAL TIME that our stop loss has been hit and we should get out as suggested by the system we have been following, the system suggested a dip of 3*ATR as the stoploss.
5) Where we could see that the particular scrip was doing worst as compared to its peers REAL TIME
By the way, what do you suggest of using that CSV file for?

On the side note, I have found the order entry in Indiabulls to be much easier and simpler compared to Speedtrade.

Welcome aboard.

PS: its my 6th month into trading so kindly excuse my ignorance.

Best Regards
Coool.

Hi rohit,
pls elaborate what they provide and at what rate, also how much delay is there and is it stable and all

all in alll pls share whatever u know

thanx
TG
you will have to trade thro their terminal.so you have to open a/c with 5paisa which can be done within 7days time.

Oh Really Nandlal, is that so simple???
And all this time I (and most of us) was really scratching their head to get data REAL TIME into some TA software, where we could
1) See information about weather a particular scrip opened gap up/ or gap down as the market opened
2) Where we could see, compare and analyze, weather the current REAL TIME price was above its support price, or above its 50 day MA or below 200 day EMA
3) Weather the current REAL TIME price suggested a position size of 200 or 2000
4) where we could see REAL TIME that our stop loss has been hit and we should get out as suggested by the system we have been following, the system suggested a dip of 3*ATR as the stoploss.
5) Where we could see that the particular scrip was doing worst as compared to its peers REAL TIME
By the way, what do you suggest of using that CSV file for?

On the side note, I have found the order entry in Indiabulls to be much easier and simpler compared to Speedtrade.

Welcome aboard.

PS: its my 6th month into trading so kindly excuse my ignorance.

Best Regards
Coool.

Hi Cool,
look no TA tool is going to assure (100%) about the next outcome. Many expert do analyse on RT data and may reach to trade decision which they might feel good but even they fail many times. I only use real time TA tools in SpeedTrade Plus, just for visual alert and support, not for trade decision. In real time my trade decision emerge from visualisation of temporary trend ( which may be 5-min, 10-min or 15-20 min) and regular trading experience.
I save 15-min bar size data of Nifty Future in CSV format, at the end of trading hours. I use to analyse this in other TA sw (apti and fibo) for analysing the trends for 2-3 days trading or say position trade in NF which lasts more than a day. advantage fo using 15-min bar is that->
1)It can easily be shifted to hourly charts taking 4 bars of 15-min.
2)It can easily be shifted to daily charts taking 23 bars of 15-min.
Thanx and welcome

Hi Nandlal
Agree fully to u. Its all the game of probability. You want to keep the odds in your favor.
For an Intraday trader, the ticks (as real as possible) are like eyes for the blind, I was thinking of a better example :D
Anyways, that real time data has a price and a lot if you go out buying it. I guess, even the speedtrade/ indiabulls PIB too is delayed.
And incase you trade intraday, won't you appreciate if tick data from your trading terminal(assuming its real) is pushed into your favourite charting software automatically? These are the things the people out here aim at.
Best would be that the order too goes out at a click :D but thats far for the time being.

We here are like a small family, some are as arogant as me, some as cool as PKJha, karthik, MurthyGaru to name a few.

Once again welcome here, we will have a nice time together. There are a lot we all can learn from your experience.
And I really appreciate the tone of your post. I mean it.

With Best Regards
Coool.

hi all,i am desperately in need of metastock compatible intraday data for 15 min intraday charts.i know there are many service providers who provide 5 min intraday data .but i specifically need 15 min intraday data because i follow 15min charts for day trading.besides that ,15 min charts cost about 25% of 5min data.
if anyone has any information,please mail me at [email protected]
THANKS
Hi,
You can try Nidhidatasystems for free intraday and eod data the link is
http://www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com/ If you are a intraday trader and Power Indiabulls user you can use their utility Power Quotes Pro this is the best utility available for intraday tick data conversion to amibroker

Regards
VJ

HI all
There is a solution for free realtime data.
All you need is:

metastock version 8 professional
Hypertrader lite software
and interenet connection

Install metastock 8 professional version selceting esignal as realtime vendor.
Then using MS downloader add tickers like ^NSEI for nifty, ACC.NS for ACC and so on.

Then go to http://forum.hypertrader.net/showthread.php?t=94
and register and download HYPERSERVER LITE for METASTOCK WITH YAHOO.

After activating the hyperserver, start metastock and yo willget real time data!

see examples . I installed today and got a good trade in HLL futures!
see attached chart.
hey thanx for tellin us this gr8 trick but the hypertrader link that u have given us...doesnt give that free tool anymore.
plz plz tell me how to get hypertrader from elsewhere and plz help me get intraday data........
waiting for your reply
thnx in advance

Is anyone doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse or bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.