hi rohitji

ur search is ended bcoz the somebody is me . so pls come on messenger
[email protected]
can mail me in [email protected]

with regards
Intraday nse futures team

Trader_Guy said:
Hi All, Hi Rohit,
I am looking for intraday data too.. and quite desperately.... although i dont hv a preference of 5min or 15 min ...
Someone on Traderji suggested RTQ downloader for free trial.. but i couldnt figure it out....
IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ACCESS TO FREE INTRADAY DATA ??????

any and all suggestions are welcome
Trader_Guy

Re: realtime 15min intraday data wanted

helo bABLU,
U r really crossing the limits now----Hopefully---u will not try to make such references further----Members knows where to get data from----If u r too convinced of ur software---Do advertise in the paid section of Traderji---
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
helo bABLU,
U r really crossing the limits now----Hopefully---u will not try to make such references further----Members knows where to get data from----If u r too convinced of ur software---Do advertise in the paid section of Traderji---
Regards,
joy_mitali
What's the catch with Bablu ? Is it not advisable to deal with him?

murthymsr

hi bablu,
we are not interested in what you cannot publicly share in this forum.
murthymsr

D

datafetchers

Hi,

If you are using either PIB or ODIN you can get RT data into AmiBroker and MetaStock by my utility, FetchFromPIB (FFP) and FetchFromODIN (FFO).

You may find more thru www.asphost4free.com/datafetchers or can join DataFetchers yahoo group for EOD Data of commodity or IEOD data of Gold, Silver and Crude of MCX.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] for more details if required.

Thanks

DataFetchers.

hi all am senthil...

i need online tick data of NSE and i want to store it to my database for drawing charts is there any good option to get without loss of data, i have one odin also i dont no how to retreive Tick data from the odin to a file or database.

please if you know give me a good solution for this...

Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

u can go in for Srisara's( Satya bhai) My real time Data viewer.
Its grt. it retrieves data from yahoo. Tick data is available using that sofware.
Find it in the software's section.

Chills