Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

@josh1 , my guess is that RTD 1.60 does not work with NEST x64 version? Just tried it with Finvasia nest x64 and it says " trading symbol not found" shows all zeroes in the scrip list in RTD and then force quits finvasia and nest as well.

Would have been nice if it did support x64 as it turns out x64 version is a bit more stable in terms of connection as compared to the x86 version. Other than that it works really well as usual. Thanks a lot for this.

Time for Zerodha Pi to Ami. Any development in Zerodha Pi to Amibroker thru RTD 1.60? As zerodha finally announced to block Nest from March 27, we would really need it. Perhaps Josh and his team who have been so kind and generous to us providing a free utility , can do something by changing server link. My humble request to them

Time for Zerodha Pi to Ami. Any development in Zerodha Pi to Amibroker thru RTD 1.60? As zerodha finally announced to block Nest from March 27, we would really need it. Perhaps Josh and his team who have been so kind and generous to us providing a free utility , can do something by changing server link. My humble request to them
link please
as I didnt get any info from them

btw, it will be better to work on Kite to Ami than Pi to Ami as Z will discontinue Pi anytime, in near future.

link please
as I didnt get any info from them

btw, it will be better to work on Kite to Ami than Pi to Ami as Z will discontinue Pi anytime, in near future.
Hello actually I got a mail from zerodha telling me: "we will be disabling access to NEST Trader with effect from Friday, March 27, 2020. You will not be able to log into NEST from Saturday. " and they have assured that Pi support wont be discontinued in near future. As such I guess Pi is Kite's desktop version only with same login. Besides, Pi or Kite , we wud need to customise RTD 1.60 to work with Pi / kite for Zerodha clients. I can also chip in my bits if I cud see open source of RTD 1.6.
I haave a query. Does RTD 1.6 work with Odin Diet trading platform? I recall earlier it used to work initially. I am thinking to go to Astha Trade as a substitute of Zerodha .. Astha provides Odin diet desktop platform.

Last edited:
1. "Trading Symbol must be present Market Watch"
2. "Error: variable must be of type object"

Recently, my WinXP developed problems so I replaced it with year old backup.
Backup was having Nest Trader 3.10.
I started getting first error whenever I clicked for backfill.
If I ran RTD as administrator, I would get the second error.

Both are common errors for new users.

Both errors vanished when I installed ZT 3.11. Probably, it required a reinstall.

Thereafter could get only 15 scrips from Market watch. This error went away when I closed RTD and restarted 2-3 times.
I had this problem yesterday. no matter what I did I could not get it to go away. I finally figured that since I was on a fresh install of windows 10, it must be something to do with either .net framework or c++ runtime libs.

so I just installed all of the microsoft c++ runtime libs, both x64 and x86 and .net frameworks i could find. it now works like a charm. will test rtd though. haven't yet done that. backfilling works fine now.

Dear josh..
i am using your rtd all versions till now with "Nest plus" Rtd link..

I tried to capture "Index" via ..RT Captured but RT Value not get properly..for example Nifty Index value shown like 10,683 ,RTD captured first two digit only mean after comma separater digits not taken in Amibroker...

This same issue faced previously as below, but I could not get the resolution in that thread-
https://www.traderji.com/community/...amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-336#post-1286382

Pls suggest.
Thanks.