Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Dear josh..
i am using your rtd all versions till now with "Nest plus" Rtd link..

I tried to capture "Index" via ..RT Captured but RT Value not get properly..for example Nifty Index value shown like 10,683 ,RTD captured first two digit only mean after comma separater digits not taken in Amibroker...

This same issue faced previously as below, but I could not get the resolution in that thread-
https://www.traderji.com/community/...amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-336#post-1286382

Pls suggest.
Thanks.
I am using NEST Trader 3.15(x86) on Windows 10 64 bit.
I have also checekd that index value is coming properly in excel after "Link to Excel". Click into that cell in excel where it is showing index value, press F2 , formula is =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"Nifty 50","Index Value").

josh1

Dear josh..
i am using your rtd all versions till now with "Nest plus" Rtd link..

I tried to capture "Index" via ..RT Captured but RT Value not get properly..for example Nifty Index value shown like 10,683 ,RTD captured first two digit only mean after comma separater digits not taken in Amibroker...

This same issue faced previously as below, but I could not get the resolution in that thread-
https://www.traderji.com/community/...amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-336#post-1286382

Pls suggest.
Thanks.
Did you try solution in last post of the thread?

Did you try solution in last post of the thread?
Yes , I tried what you mentioned that copy Scrip2=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"Nifty 50","Index Value") formula in ini file but when I run exe after that Amibroker not get invoked and error file has error - "Scrip2 Invalid".

PS-Earlier this was working in Zerodha NEST but from today they have stopped it so I am trying this on NEST of Upstox for first time and its not working for that.
Pls suggest.

hi josh, pls add one feature in RTD.1.6
"backfill quotes every 1 min"
this option pls.. it would be great..
in real time some data is missing, after back fill correct data comes.. soo.. i kindly request u.. TQ.

josh1