Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Snake.Head

I shall tell you if and when I find out :eek:
What i have found is that if amibroker crash and RTD start then it create second instance of amibroker.As first is still stuck in memory.
But Force Closure was their in 1.25 too.

One thinking i have learnt if something is working properly,don't mess around with :thumb:
Will stick with RTD 1.25

josh1

What i have found is that if amibroker crash and RTD start then it create second instance of amibroker.As first is still stuck in memory.
But Force Closure was their in 1.25 too.

One thinking i have learnt if something is working properly,don't mess around with :thumb:
Will stick with RTD 1.25
Okay. Start and close RTD 3-4 times. It should work.

One thing I forgot to mention. In 1.26, during MCX backfill, Volume is divided by Lot Qty.

josh1

One request i would like make is bring back auto select script from market watchlist.
It is there. I did not remove anything. Refresh your market watch. I am using this version for 1 month without any issue. Scrips are populated automatically from Market watch when you click on Nest Plus/ VWAP/Stat or Index.

Edit - Those using NOW, stick to 1.25 for couple of days. "Lot Qty" is called "Min Lot Qty" in NOW. :annoyed::annoyed:

Edit - Corrected today at 10:00 AM

Last edited:

josh1

@ Josh1,

Thanks for this.
Volume divided by lot qty (mcx), is this done in RTD or in Backfill utility.
It is done in Backfill utility to keep in sync with terminal and it was easier to do there.

BTW Guys,

I had bundled original RTDMan along with RTD(my oversight). I corrected that today, (replaced it by new one).

amsin21

It is done in Backfill utility to keep in sync with terminal and it was easier to do there.

BTW Guys,

I had bundled original RTDMan along with RTD(my oversight). I corrected that today, (replaced it by new one).
Thanks bro for this great utility ... also to all who are in your team ... :thumb:

Couple of things I noticed

1) Help file is not updated to ver 1.26.
2) Please change the backfill gui form name from GUI_1 to Backfill.

Regards,

josh1

Thanks bro for this great utility ... also to all who are in your team ... :thumb:

Couple of things I noticed

1) Help file is not updated to ver 1.26.
2) Please change the backfill gui form name from GUI_1 to Backfill.

Regards,
1) I have to find out how to change chm(help) file. It will be better if some member does it. I don't remember who constructed that file.

2)Backfill window remains hidden permanently if I change the name. I don't want to look into that code. Besides, it doesn't matter much.

shankar4kv

@Josh

Thanks for the continuous support!

my known issues and suggestion to version 1.26

1. Backfill window may require Start RTD, at least an icon to start(because have to select script in one gui and start in another it may hard to understand for newbies, and I always switch between scripts )
2. RTD Not hiding automatically after clicking Do Backfill!
3. for bell sound, I think wav file required but not found in exe.
4. Hide icon may included in to hide RTD and RTDMan!
5. Index Radio button Faded out for Nest Trader!

The best I have found in this release is one minute cumulative candle, Never imagined before. simply wonderful!