Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Here is my INI File. I don't know what is the issue ?

[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome
CSVFolder=C:\RTD\
Future=_F1
Datatable=10
Pluschart=Yes
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=1
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No
DivideVolume=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=C:\RTD\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=1
BellWaitTime=30
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=250
Archive=False
DivideVolume=Yes
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=nse_cm|KOTAKBANK-EQ;KOTAKBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_cm|AXISBANK-EQ;AXISBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Can anyone help me what is the Issues in the above INI File ?

Can anyone help me what is the Issues in the above INI File ?
cant say, what is the problem/issue
but posting my .ini file
(I am using RTD v1.5)

[NestTrader]
Title=Welcome
CSVFolder=K:\1 RT\
Future=-1
Datatable=5
Pluschart=No
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=0
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=0
Version=Above
BidAskRates=No
BidAskQty=No

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=K:\1 RT\
BarPeriod=0
RequestRefresh=0
BellWaitTime=15
Client=AB
RefreshPeriod=100
Archive=False
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
ViewNTData=0
Scrip1=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY19AUGFUT;BANKNIFTY-1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY19AUGFUT;NIFTY-1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

Guys, no snapshots and one-two liners. How's any help you with that information? Do you expect us to read your mind?
the instructions that are given through video are very difficult to understand.
some may please upload a simpler setup instructions, probably with just screenshot and voice instructions...
urgent

rajin90

Is it possible to access rtd data into Amibroker through a VPS or even a dedicated server.
Backfilling 175+ scrips daily easily takes 1-2 hours and in that time Data table windows keeps on hampering a person from doing anything.

Previous Problem still persists - Future stocks, commodity futures, Bank Nifty future is getting real time data but Nifty Future is only backfilling data.

nms

Dear Josh Ji after a long gap again I want your help. I am using trader tiger to amibroker since long perfectly and for this I am thankful to you. Your software is running perfectly in my desk top on os Windows 7 and showing real time chart in my AmiBroker. But recently I have bought one laptop and the operating system is also Win 7. In this I have loaded every thing as per your guide line. But while I am starting RTTiger.xmls the RT folder with mytiger text file is being created automatically with the date time symbols etc in the file in C drive. The AmiBroker also opening automatically. The problem is in the chart window one message is written "There is no active symbol for this chart and /or database is empty.You need to import data to display charts" and also while stopping the rtTiger, the amibroker is not closing rather showing one message "C:\Program Files(x86)\AmiBroker\RTDATA\WatchLists\Index.txt can not be open for writing". Please try to solve the problem.

Dear Josh Ji after a long gap again I want your help. I am using trader tiger to amibroker since long perfectly and for this I am thankful to you. Your software is running perfectly in my desk top on os Windows 7 and showing real time chart in my AmiBroker. But recently I have bought one laptop and the operating system is also Win 7. In this I have loaded every thing as per your guide line. But while I am starting RTTiger.xmls the RT folder with mytiger text file is being created automatically with the date time symbols etc in the file in C drive. The AmiBroker also opening automatically. The problem is in the chart window one message is written "There is no active symbol for this chart and /or database is empty.You need to import data to display charts" and also while stopping the rtTiger, the amibroker is not closing rather showing one message "C:\Program Files(x86)\AmiBroker\RTDATA\WatchLists\Index.txt can not be open for writing". Please try to solve the problem.
May be your c drive is write protected , give your c drive read/write rights,
google for the ways to take control of your c or any drive and how to allow read /write rights.