Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

I have loaded every thing as per your guide line.
What does it mean?
State what you did step by step and in the correct thread.

nms

hmmm
try and do write a post,
on how you resolve both the issues
Dear Traderhardrock , Josh ji and GMyeel
I have changed the drive of AmiBroker from C to D and now it is working perfectly. Actually I tried the RTNOW in windows surface and loaded it in C drive. In C drive Amibroker broker did not load any symbols though it was opened automatically due to some writing problems as mentioned in my previous post. Hence as per the idea given by GMeyyl I installed the Ami in drive D and changed the path as D:\RT in RAM disk of RTtiger.xmls simultaneously opening the RT folder in D:\ drive. Now real time data coming from snap1 to RTTiger.xmls to amibroker and changing the real time candles perfectly. The symbols are also being loaded automatically.
Thanks

Last edited:
Josh sir, I configured RTD to feed data from Nest to NT and now I am getting LTP and LTQ in NT, I can backfill through VWAP STAT and NESTPLUS also but I am not able to get live BID/ASK RATE/QTY in NT7. Am I missing something or I can get LTP/LTQ only in NT?

Issue: Amibroker doesnt show any symbol.

My Trials and Tribulations: I have all the 3 setups installed in C drive, no issues of run as Admin, as RTD wasnt showing any symbols, i have being trying that since past 2 days, finally installed everything in C drive (from C:/Program Files). Nest also installed 32bit. Now RTD started showing symbols and when i click on start RTD it invokes the Amibroker platform, but i cannot see any symbols in Amibroker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks !!

Error: CMemoryException in AddQuotationInt0 - you have run out of memory
I am getting this error in Amibroker 6.01 after a few minutes of live updates. My ami cache size setting is just 30 and 1200 MB data for memory.
I have xeon server 3.3 ghz with 4gb ddr ram and 250 gb SATA Hard disc with OS - ms windows 7.
I see that enough memory I have for updating perpose as I run hardly any other programme except mozilla browser for news. But soon after market starts I an getting this error and updating stops. I am forced to close ami. Can any expert here pls give some helping hints as to what may be causing this error and what should I do to get rid of it so that I cud run my RTD smoothly. Thanks in avance.

KAL.YUG

Error: CMemoryException in AddQuotationInt0 - you have run out of memory
I am getting this error in Amibroker 6.01 after a few minutes of live updates. My ami cache size setting is just 30 and 1200 MB data for memory.
I have xeon server 3.3 ghz with 4gb ddr ram and 250 gb SATA Hard disc with OS - ms windows 7.
I see that enough memory I have for updating perpose as I run hardly any other programme except mozilla browser for news. But soon after market starts I an getting this error and updating stops. I am forced to close ami. Can any expert here pls give some helping hints as to what may be causing this error and what should I do to get rid of it so that I cud run my RTD smoothly. Thanks in avance.

Fire fox uses lot of memory and when you open additional tabs/pages and also if you are using addons/plugins it consumes even more memory.
I have switched to opera a long time ago you can try checking other browsers.
Additionally I use RAMRush, a small utility working in the background that auto optimizes when memory is less than 8% of total memory.
(This is for windows 7, if you are using higher version you can check MemInfo)
You can try/use them at your own discretion.