Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

3.15 is loading ver slow even though my laptop is 64 bit and i am using 64 bit version of 3.16
anyways i got 3.11 v of ztrader .. and now working very good . very light software .
Kite hangs and does not support amibroker so thats why i was asking for nest 3.11 .

Thanks .

Thank you!!!
No RTD2.format is for different purpose. You will never get apple to apple map. We do not get tick data from exchange. All we get is optimised sample even through other applications including GDFL. So do not consider Zerodha PI data as sacrosanct. If you want to match with NestPlus, you can use timeshift in RTD.format and RTD1.format.
Really appreciate!!!

lvgandhi

Finvasia 32 bit nesttrader was working without admn mode for me. I installed 64 bit NT. Then I uninstalled 64 bit as it was not working. Now unless all programs nest trader 32 bit, amibroker and rtd1.6 are started in admn mode, rtd does not work. Previously if I started all in admn mode once, from next time onwards, normal starting used to work. Any solutions?

Last edited:

josh1

I am using windows 10 home 1809. When I have 8 gb ram and even in worst case 3 gb free ram I have. Why should I get memory error from finvasia 16 bit nest trader? For me it is still a mystery.
However I would like to know how to bring down no program memory usage from 2.7 gb to 1.5gb.
It's Finvasia 32 bit Nest trader. I use it. It has no problems. Problem is with your windows. Either there is virus or some unwanted process is running. You got to identify using task manager which one. Sort them by memory usage descending

josh1

Finvasia 32 bit nesttrader was working without admn mode for me. I installed 64 bit NT. Then I uninstalled 64 bit as it was not working. Now unless all programs nest trader 32 bit, amibroker and rtd1.6 are started in admn mode, rtd does not work. Previously if I started all in admn mode once, from next time onwards, normal starting used to work. Any solutions?
All should be admin or all without admin

josh1

Josh1 ji i have some questions

1) Do you have nest trader 3.11.4.5 somewhere in dropbox ? pl. give me link.
2) whats the the difference b/w RTD 1.40 and RTD 1.6 ?
3) Can I use RTD 1.40 with Nest Trader v 3.16 ?

Thanks
Obviously old version not supported