Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Not using Z 3.16
BTW can you post a screenshot of DT of NF/BNF from start of the day/9.15 am

Why not ask Z about it.
IMO, DT should provide data for 20/23 days.

Not using Z 3.16
BTW can you post a screenshot of DT of NF/BNF from start of the day/9.15 am

Why not ask Z about it.
IMO, DT should provide data for 20/23 days.
You gave me an idea :) I tested in another desktop to see if its an account related issue. Here all data was available.

Looks like my antivirus (Bitdefender) was causing this problem even though I previously excluded files of nest and neither bitdefender or nest was updated recently. After adding the entire nest folder to the exclusion list, everything works now.

Thanks!

Does RTD work with BEST (bse electronic smart trader) has been developed by OMNESYS ? Has anyone tried with this RTD version by josh sir?
It looks very similar to NEST and developed by OMNESYS itself.

john302928

Looks like its a bug from amibroker. Even if we set the settings in Tools-preferences-Intraday as "start time of interval" , amibroker shows data from 9.16 where it supposed to show the title as 9.15 since we have set the intraday settings for the data base as 9.15 to 15.30.
That does not mean backfill starts from 9:16. It means ticks from 9:15:01 to 9:16:00 are consolidated in 1 min candle of 9:16. In other case, ticks from 9:15:00 to 9:15:59 are consolidated as 9:15.

john302928

Is everyone facing a problem of amibroker getting closed when we click "Stop RTD"
I am facing this issue. because of this amibroker consider this closing as a crash kind of close. and because of that my chart layouts are getting deleted automatically. Could anyone please help to avoid amibroker closing when we press "stop RTD"

KAL.YUG

Is everyone facing a problem of amibroker getting closed when we click "Stop RTD"
Yes Amibroker closes when I click "Stop RTD"
And I think that is the default (and not a problem)

I am facing this issue. because of this amibroker consider this closing as a crash kind of close. and because of that my chart layouts are getting deleted automatically. Could anyone please help to avoid amibroker closing when we press "stop RTD"
Are you using Trial Version ?

K

Looks like its a bug from amibroker. Even if we set the settings in Tools-preferences-Intraday as "start time of interval" , amibroker shows data from 9.16 where it supposed to show the title as 9.15 since we have set the intraday settings for the data base as 9.15 to 15.30.
can you please post that data from start to 9.30, that you are feeding.

when you load nest, rtd and ami,
what is your order of loading these 3 sw/tools,

john302928

when you load nest, rtd and ami,
what is your order of loading these 3 sw/tools,
First I start Nest trader , then RTD then when i click start RTD amibroker automatically opens up and when i click stop RTD amibroker closes
But if i manually start amibroker after opening nest ,RTD then still it opens new amibroker session when i click start RTD and when i click stop it closes that session automatically

Last edited: