Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

john302928

Yes Amibroker closes when I click "Stop RTD"
And I think that is the default (and not a problem)

Are you using Trial Version ?

K
whichever version we use, amibroker should not close when we click stop RTD. But currently it closes because of that layout settings are gone

john302928

can you please post that data from start to 9.30, that you are feeding.
Here I have set intraday settings 9.15 and preference as start time of interval but stull candle title shows the start time as 9.16. but data in nest is from 9.15 and same is reflected in amibroker but title of that candle is wrong.
1543344882076.png

First I start Nest trader , then RTD then when i click start RTD amibroker automatically opens up and when i click stop RTD amibroker closes
But if i manually start amibroker after opening nest ,RTD then still it opens new amibroker session when i click start RTD and when i click stop it closes that session automatically
My order is Amibroker (normally I keep it open) (then) Nest and then RTD
and I never faced any issue.

Here I have set intraday settings 9.15 and preference as start time of interval but stull candle title shows the start time as 9.16. but data in nest is from 9.15 and same is reflected in amibroker but title of that candle is wrong. View attachment 31111
cant say what the issue is.
and what is the position with 5 mins and 15 mins first 2 candles

Last edited:

josh1

Here I have set intraday settings 9.15 and preference as start time of interval but stull candle title shows the start time as 9.16. but data in nest is from 9.15 and same is reflected in amibroker but title of that candle is wrong.
Data in Nest table starts at 9:16. Which broker is this? Give snapshot of Nest table.
1543378580680.png

KAL.YUG

The reason I asked if it is Trial? --- is that trial has limitations. Now I understand you know that already.

whichever version we use, amibroker should not close when we click stop RTD. But currently it closes because of that layout settings are gone
I am not sure about this, but as I said Ami closes for me as well when I click on Stop RTD.
Hence, in amibroker, I first click on "save All" then manually close Amibroker and then I stop RTD and exit.

And about "and because of that my chart layouts are getting deleted automatically. "
I always Back Up all the layouts and templates and settings.

Regarding Time Stamp
Josh has asked you a query.

K

john302928

Data in Nest table starts at 9:16. Which broker is this? Give snapshot of Nest table.
View attachment 31119
Brother I agree data from nest trader starts from 9.16 only but that 9.16 is candle end time in nest trader whereas in amibroker i showed 9.16 is seen as start time. Hope you can correlate the issue now

josh1

Amibroker does not know that it is end time. You will have to do time adjustments in format file. Read Amibroker guide ASCII import part

john302928

Amibroker does not know that it is end time. You will have to do time adjustments in format file. Read Amibroker guide ASCII import part
It supposed recognize it. please see the below chart. since i have set it "START time of interval with respect to trading hours mentioned in intraday settings, it supposed to pick the first candle title as 9.15 start time
1543387517893.png

travi

It supposed recognize it. please see the below chart. since i have set it "START time of interval with respect to trading hours mentioned in intraday settings, it supposed to pick the first candle title as 9.15 start time
John bhai, you need to read all the Documentation for AB :)

The Day session (RTH) just tells AB to include all candles having that time. (9:15 to 15:30). any candle outside that is not plotted.
Now this will work, only if, in Filtering you select "Show Day session." or Day-night.
As selected by you, show 24hrs, the above RTH has no effect at all.
Candles from 9:10 or 15:40 pre-open post-market, all will be visible.

By selecting 9:15, AB will not modify your data to start at 9:15, if there is no candle till 9:20, then there will be blank bars from 9:15 to 9:20 and they will just be omitted and no plot.
Last candle will be previous day immediately followed by 9:21 new day in your 1m chart.

From preferences START-TIME, this will show the start-time of the interval computed from RTH, not the Data you send.
so if you open 5m chart, all bars will be, 9:15, 9:20, 9:25 and so, there must be atleast one data quote for bar to be plotted.
If NEST gave data quote at 9:17, 9:18 and so on, you will still see 9:15 as bar Start Time which is logically right.
On 1m Chart, you will not have any bar of 9:15 if there is no quote of that time.

Anyway, just wanted to say that AB will not modify quotes, it uses as rec'd and displays according to settings.