Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

I use AB
Nest I tried v3.14, v3.15, v3.16 for both Z and U
RTD I tried v1.6 and old NESTRtd
Same issue everywhere
RTD does not work with v3.13, v3.14 and v3.15. v3.16 is working fine.

josh1

Delete from Scrip1 and read below.
Here are examples of correct way of writing Scrips for different exchanges:
Code:
Scrip1=Nifty 50;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip2=Nifty Bank;BANKNIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip3=India VIX;INDIAVIX;Index Value;;
Scrip4=nse_fo|NIFTY18NOVFUT;NIFTY-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip5=nse_cm|TATASTEEL-EQ;TATASTEEL;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip6=nse_fo|TATASTEEL18NOVFUT;TATASTEEL-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip7=cde_fo|USDINR18NOVFUT;USDINR-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip8=mcx_fo|CRUDEOILM18NOVFUT;CRUDEOILM-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
1) RTD is like a bridge between NEST and AmiBroker. So you need to specify the "Trading Symbol" of NEST along with its exchange and its corresponding symbol in AmiBroker.
2) Notice you have Scrip7 for TATAMOTORS and Scrip96 for ZEEL. The Scrip number must be sequential (also avoid an extra line between two scrips).
3) There must be no space within Amibroker symbol. The first "Nifty 50" in Scrip1 refers to the Index in NEST and the space there is legit but for the second "Nifty 50" in Scrip1 refers to the Amibroker symbol which must not contain any space so just NIFTY50 or simply NIFTY.
4) Amibroker symbols should be in Uppercase. Although it won't throw an error but for convention sake.
5) You have placed an unnecessary semicolon( ; ) after Open Interest. But for Index Value you need two semicolons at the end the way it is now.
6) If you place a semicolon( ; ) before a Scrip that will inactivate that Scrip. And the Scrips after that must be sequentially numbered.
Code:
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY18NOVFUT;NIFTY-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
;Scrip2=nse_cm|TATASTEEL-EQ;TATASTEEL;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip2=nse_fo|TATASTEEL18NOVFUT;TATASTEEL-I;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

No AmiBroker feed for TATASTEEL-EQ but for TATASTEEL18NOVFUT
View attachment 30126
View attachment 30129

BTW RTD is Magic :) Thank you....
With Nest Trader Open.......
Open settings -- Update RTD Scrips -- Yes. Preserve -- 0 or blank -- save.
Click on Select button -- click Vwap or Nest Plus -- Select the scrips that you want -- Click StartRTD.
RTD will create Scrip list for you in ini file. Open Settings again -- Preserve -- number of scrips you selected -- Save.

Next time you can start RTD from Main Menu.

In settings, "Plus Chart Open" should be "Yes" or "No"?