Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Well deleted symbol and backfilled with DT again and worked. Its a great utility as it comes totall free. However I am facing only one issue with it, and would appreciate it greatly if someone using it can solve it: When I backfill using DT, the candles change after backfill, and backfill with VWAP doesnt work properly. I faced the same issue even with the earlier versions of NEST. Can somebody tell me a solution?

Regards
Krushna
I wrote multiple posts about this issue but no one posted any solution.
You will face this issue, on using v3.13 and above, on backfill with VWAP table or DT
Only thing I can guess is for majority it works well, but for few like us it doesnt for some unknown reasons even with the same settings.
No
The reason is real time quotes starts from 9.15.00. while the backfill using vwap table and DT of v 3.13 and above starts from 9.16.00,
I uses v3.11 for backfill and there is no distortion in candles, whatsoever
A lot of discussion was done on this issue earlier. You have to understand how NSE/Omnesys provide data

photo_2018-11-08_14-40-59.jpg
photo_2018-11-08_14-27-30.jpg
image_2018-11-02_16-29-02.png

i have all set according to instruction but got same error every time its asking to set trading symbol but i set it in first have attached both image plz do the needful.

Last edited:

pannet1

john302928

hi
Could anyone please tell me what are the changes made in RTD1.6?
Does RTD V1.6 work with Nest 3.14.4? I tried today but it still shows trading symbol not found and then crashes my nest trader. Anyone be able to get it work? if so please help

josh1

hi
Could anyone please tell me what are the changes made in RTD1.6?
Does RTD V1.6 work with Nest 3.14.4? I tried today but it still shows trading symbol not found and then crashes my nest trader. Anyone be able to get it work? if so please help
Get Nest 3.16. It works with that. If your broker is not providing it , change broker.

john302928

Get Nest 3.16. It works with that. If your broker is not providing it , change broker.
By any chance Do you have any document about mentioning about changes in RTD V1.6?

josh1

By any chance Do you have any document about mentioning about changes in RTD V1.6?
No but I have stated the changes in this thread when I uploaded it.

lvgandhi

Mr.Josh1
Does nest3.16 of finvesia work ok with rtd1.6 for rtd and backfill?