Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

It worked. data is updating in real time. Only issue now is it isnt backfilling. it says: opening DT, then opening pluschart, then opening DT again, opening pluschart. This happens for 3-4 times and ends without backfilling.

Not happening even when backfill tried with VWAP.
Good, it worked. :)
Abot backfill, if DT is opening, it should backfill. But as I am not using ver 3.16, so cant say for sure.
Alternatively, you may copy DT by right clicking on it and save as .csv file, edit it as per columns required and manually backfill

Good, it worked. :)
Abot backfill, if DT is opening, it should backfill. But as I am not using ver 3.16, so cant say for sure.
Alternatively, you may copy DT by right clicking on it and save as .csv file, edit it as per columns required and manually backfill
It would be better if I get some solution for it as have to backfill many times in a day.
And doing manually until i get the solution, what to do after saving it as .csv file?

Sorry bro, as I am not using ver 3.16, so cant help in this regard. Someone here using v 3.16 may help you about backfill.

BTW, try this
first open DT and then click backfill, should work

ha ha
bhai, we Indians have solution (read jugaad) for all sorts of problems :lol:
Well said bro.
And also thanks to Josh bro for creating such a helpful utility.

The only minor issue now left is I have to manually open DT every time I have to backfill and also the backfill is much slower than in previous versions. Takes more than half minute to backfill one scrip. Can anybody please help on these issues?

lvgandhi

The only minor issue now left is I have to manually open DT every time I have to backfill and also the backfill is much slower than in previous versions. Takes more than half minute to backfill one scrip. Can anybody please help on these issues?
You can select vwap table to backfill if you are doing backfill for that day only. It is faster. If you are doing backfill for previous days also, then use data table from nestplus. You need to open chart with shift+P for any one scrip and do right click and click data table. Then you can backfill with data table for all scrips. You need not open data table for each scrip. Data table backfill is slower than vwap as data table contains more data and vwap contains only that day data.

VJAY

You can select vwap table to backfill if you are doing backfill for that day only. It is faster. If you are doing backfill for previous days also, then use data table from nestplus. You need to open chart with shift+P for any one scrip and do right click and click data table. Then you can backfill with data table for all scrips. You need not open data table for each scrip. Data table backfill is slower than vwap as data table contains more data and vwap contains only that day data.
Dear lvgandhi/josh bro,
When using vwap data for backfill volume not looks like the same as using it from nestplus...any solution ?

Dear lvgandhi/josh bro,
When using vwap data for backfill volume not looks like the same as using it from nestplus...any solution ?
leave aside volume
have you checked high low of 1 min candles, when you backfill using vwap data or with v3.16 data.
if not then check this also.