Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

john302928

Does zerodha provide nest trader 3.11 version?

josh1

I also desperately want to fix this problem, today by trying various trial and error, I fixed this from excel to amibroker by DDE plugin way, =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"Nifty 50","Index Value") ; this gives me only 2 digits, like 10; to ======>>> =RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"Nifty 50","Index Value") * 1 ; just multiplying with 1 ( *1) but I'm not a software person so could not do it on RTDMan.exe.Dear Joshji, I hope you will fix it.
Amit, You have a PM

VJAY

If you are trading on NSE scrips only, ask your broker to provide NSENOW as trading platform. There is no solution currently for Nest Trader 3.14
Dear josh bro,
So if broker stops old version of nest we unable to use rtd?!!!!in now we unable to backfill am right?

josh1

You are able to backfill in NOW. You get all NSE scrips in NOW. Only difference is you are not able to get spot indexes real time feed. Otherwise, NSE NOW is far better than Nest Trader. It is faster and never gets stuck up when market is volatile.

john302928

I have opened plain excel in admin mode and nest trader in admin mode , I have added couple of stocks in the market watch and clicked link to excel-- all items and pasted in excel. but data is not streaming. what is wrong here. Its not josh excel utility. Its just a plain excel file.Could anyone please help

Satya.

I have opened plain excel in admin mode and nest trader in admin mode , I have added couple of stocks in the market watch and clicked link to excel-- all items and pasted in excel. but data is not streaming. what is wrong here. Its not josh excel utility. Its just a plain excel file.Could anyone please help
enable micro if its disabled

john302928

as i said it is not josh excel file. I just opened a simple excel file and tried it. it was not producing the result as N/A in josh excel file. so i thought first let me try it with the simple excel file and then see where the issue is. But I am still getting #N/A as result. In simple excel file there is no macro

josh1

as i said it is not josh excel file. I just opened a simple excel file and tried it. it was not producing the result as N/A in josh excel file. so i thought first let me try it with the simple excel file and then see where the issue is. But I am still getting #N/A as result. In simple excel file there is no macro
It means RTD is not enabled in your trading terminal. You will have to speak with your broker and get it enabled.

john302928

I spoke with them. they said RTD is enabled by default and they said i have RTD enabled